çhåp14

Warning: Language.

$Dario's pov$

The peaceful silence of the house which I loved so much hugs me, having me switch on the lights and locking the door behind me.
I hadn't eaten since breakfast, so as to that I was starving. There were times like this I really appreciated when mom was home.

Sourly remembering today was the day she had traveled, I lazily dragged my feet into the kitchen to microwave the blow of ramen.
There's nothing slower than waiting for your food to get hot when starving.

The noiseless kitchen had the sound of the clock tick audibly, it bold read 1:57am.
"I've got school tomorrow."
*Beeb, Beeb...*
I move over to the microwave, picking out my food and heading to the living.

As usual I did my monkey jump from behind the sofa to get on the sofa then landing on something somewhat hard? Soft?

"SHIT." I jumped off looking at my pretty faced neighbor wincing.
"What are you made of, stone?" she groans getting up on her feet.
"You mean finest dust, the hell are you doing here anyway?"

I asked not because I minded but because I was wondering why she was sleeping on the couch. I knew she was coming over to stay but it had slipped my mind, just like I thought I'd come home to a freshly cooked meal.
Sophie's head game did a number on me.

She stared at me looking confused. "I thought... Wait, weren't you told I would be staying here for a while?" She said in which I nodded slowly although I was pretending to be thinking.
"Oh yeah, It skipped.You know I've got lots of things on my mind these days, my bad."
Truth be said, munching on the food.

I've not nothing else to do so I'm going to tease her because why not.
"A lot of things like what if I may ask ?"
She questions walking up the stairs while I drop the plastic, losing my appetite.
"I just got things to take care of....have got girls on my mind you know...I've got my hands full." I said with a smirk, she looks at my face with so much annoyance.
The prettiest girls look the best when they are annoyed or happy or confused or mad or in bed.

Trailing behind her."I suppose your room is that way." she said pointing to the direction of my room. I hadn't realized "Of course." Smiling sheepishly. "I just wanted to uh you know get my.., no to check for my scissors. I have been looking for since beautiful shit sorry I meant tomorrow no uhm yesterday."

How I keep getting the best student overall every year.

"I'm so fucked up." scratching the back of my head. "I agree, so fucked up." she said giggling. Was she finding this funny?
"Did I say that out loud?" I asked as she smiles.
"You sure did."
I definitely sounded stupid."Well..." For the first time my head went blank.

"Well..." She repeated after me folding her arms while biting her bottom lips smiling. Then I remembered our deal. My brain never fails me.
"A good night kiss,sweet dreams kiss and a sleep tight kiss." she leaned and place a quick kiss on my lips.
"Ah ah ah baby, denied. According to the agreement we had..." I said clearing my throat before speaking again "I am the CEO and you are my company.
So I suggest in order for you to remain private, you should put better effort OR..." I speak smirking, deviously pulling my phone out the back of my jean pocket pretending to be typing away on my device.

Her little hands pulled my head down to her length, just then her lips touched mine. I kissed back pulling her closer to my body, inserting my phone back in my front pocket, so if she tries any bull I'll feel it.

She threw her arms over my neck to deepen the kiss, I guided my hands down to her ass squeezing it hardly making her moan, using the opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth as she began to run her hands through my hair making me groan. I think she likes my hair. No, I know she likes my hair, I observed.

I began to kiss down her neck as she lets out an audible moan and I swear, my name had never sounded too perfect. I couldn't help but smile against her skin. She brought her lips back to mine "Jump." I found myself whispering.

She did wrapping her pretty legs around my waist with me pushing her up against her door. I don't know if I'm imagining things but I could feel her rubbing herself against me. I silently watch her have her way. I could feel needy coming from her, I was barely keeping it together myself.

The noise of my ring phone immediately jolt her off me, I've never hated my phone so much. With annoyance I took the phone from where it was, without looking at the caller I picked it up and placed it to my ear.

Before I could speak Holly losing her grip from my neck placing her feet back on the floor, immediately hurrying into her room shutting her door behind. *Bro* I heard the voice again. "Dillion, How do you want your death?" I questioned him,walking into my room .

Pls vote and comment 💜