çhåp15

Warning: Language.

$Dario's pov$

Beep beep. Beep beep.
But I was already up before the alarm, waiting to get myself ready for the day.

It was going to be a good day, I could feel it. I took a quick bath humming to the lyrics of songs I barely knew.

The outfit I pick is a simple black shirt on dark Louis Vuitton cargo pants although I had thought twice about changing my outfit due to the fact that Holly should always see me in my best glory.

After having french toast and egg for breakfast which I did the honor of preparing for both of us, she was still yet to come down for school and if she doesn't appear soon, we'd barely make it in time to get in for the first class.

I'm the type to never miss school and might be the first person saying this but I loved going to school. Not because of the classes but because the fun I always had in the store room in the Physics lab, or the dark corners close to the principal office, the best.

I was also the type to yell to the teacher who hadn't even us take homes even though I didn't mean it. It was just to piss off the class for the fun of it. Hit me.

Time ticked fast and it was about time I woke her up. After the fourth knock, I slightly open her door only to see Holly still fast asleep. Its about 43minutes to first period, there is no way  we are not going to make it in time, It about 30 minutes getting to school.

"I think you might need to get up before we get detention." I turn around walking out of the room and out of the house to my car. I have no intention of leaving her behind neither am I planning on waking her. So if she heard fine and if she didn't so be it.

I am 99.9% sure we might get detention for coming late but its her who would feel the effect cause I am kinda use to the detention shit so yeah.

I got into my car shutting the door behind me, switching on the Air con while putting on my AirPods, increasing to the loudest volume the way I like it.

Trap songs blasts through my ear drums with me enjoying the vibes to the beats. The memories of last night began to replay in my head.

I opened my eyes to see Holly running out to the tad street leading to exit of our estate. "Took you long enough."
Starting the engine, following behind her slowly and closely.
-7:49-
I pulled up next to her.

"Get in." Smirking.
"Dog." she said before getting in the car .
"A nice person would have woken me."

"Not trying to be nice Scotty. Does your mum wake you?" She knew that was rhetorical, she just stared for a second, glaring at me.

"Well, did give me an alarm clock?" she questions nearly getting in my face.
"Did you request for one?" I reply chuckling which silenced her immediately then I felt a hard hit on my head.
"The fuck?"
lifting my free hand to rub the side of my head.

"Mind explaining what was that for?"  You don't put hand on me like that, I don't fancy it.
But of course I didn't tell her that.
She only shrugs, giggling.
Ok only you can put your hands on me.

Bitching.

Shortly after,the school's building came to sight and before I could pack properly she got out of the car and running into the building without looking back. The leader skirt really looked good on her.

$Holly's pov$

I rush into the building,grabbing my books from my locker dashing straight into my chemistry class luckily Mr Aaron wasn't in class yet. How do always get so lucky.

I got my seat next to Tiana as usual. "How did it go." Straight up Tiana asked.
"How rude, no mornings?" And then I offloaded everything.
"Pinch me." She said before speaking again "Is he a good kisser? "Like good good?"
How silly was that question.

"OBVIOUSLY. What do you expect from someone so experienced in that field." Wasn't that his biggest forte but who's problem, not mine though.

"I bet you want do it again." Maybe.
"Wellll..." As dramatic as I had expected she places her hands on her chest with her mouth hung open. "You whore."
I was definitely tomato red now.

The boys gallivant into the class, weren't they bothered they were late?
Tiana adjusting her dress obviously to look good for Ivan. Why bother, she always looked good.

They make their way to the empty seats behind the class with Dillion talking about something they all laughed at.
Dario's eyes meet mine and he wink,Tiana elbowed me drawing my attention away from him just as Mr Aaron walk into the class

"Morning class? " Mr Aaron said as usual and Sarah replied, only because she sits in the front row.
"Sorry for coming late I had something to sort out..." Someone scoffs in return.
"So were do we begin?" Rhetorical.
"From your mother." Alec mutter loud enough for the class to hear but not our teacher.

20 minutes into the class,my phone vibrates in my pocket.

From D (I stored his name after I found out he was the one - you know the rest) : Wat's up ?

To D : In d middle of d class?

From D: Is there a problem with that.

To D : Wat do u mean, we are in the middle of class Dario.

From D : My morning kiss, did u forget?

To  : NO? 😨😁

From D : For tellin a lie babe, u r givin me a kiss durin lunch in d refectory.

To D : No.

From D : Well, I think d pixx...

Before he could finish I sent back (we are using Imo so I can see what he is typing before he send)

To D : Bitch.

"Ms Scotty T?" I hum immediately, looking directly to our chemistry teacher.

"I can see you are busy over there. Would you like to tell us the rate of chemical reaction?"
So help me God.
I cleared my throat before speaking.  "I think it's the change in the concentration of reactants consumed for products formed per unit of time?" Hopefully I don't embarrass myself.
"You think or it is?" Here goes nothing.
"It is."

"Well that correct miss Scotty, you may have your sit. Mr Dubrow tell us Endothermic reaction." Dario raised up an eyebrow, even we were just as surprised because
Firstly, they never ask him questions, like I said I earlier he is an outstanding student. Mans got come gigabytes packing.
Secondly, we have not been taught or maybe I just don't remember.
Mr Aaron always ask him questions that he hasn't taught us and I just keep wondering how he gets to answer them very time with back ups if he felt like showing off.

"Ahhhm, well what a surprise." Begin the asshole that he has always been, he states.

"Endothermic reaction...well let's just say in an Endothermic reaction, heat is absorbed from the surrounding into the reacting system making the energy of the reacting system to increase and that of the surrounding to decrease. The surrounding and the reaction vessel becomes colder." Dario said smirking while stretching his hands forth toward Mr Aaron. "There you have it or do I go deeper?..."
The teacher clears his throat before continuing his teaching.

The class had finally come to an end."Finally the class is over." Tee stated. We hurriedly left to get our things and head to the next class which is Mrs Marnie's.

Pls vote and comment🖤