čhâp7

Warning: Language.

$Holly's pov$

"So Dario dear, how are you enjoying high school so far?" Mum asked him, Jace and I looked at each other and he mouthed 'dear'.
"Uhh Hmm, it's normal I guess, well the old  boring stuff mostly. There's a balance." Of course.

Duh.

Looking up at Dario as he was already smirking.
"Can we dig in now?" Jace asked hungrily "Sure." Mom gestures.

After dinner, we were all still sitting in the dinning, Mum and Mrs Dubrow talking about whatever they are talking about. Jace is on his phone talking to God knows who, Dario on his phone probably texting,you can tell with the movement of this fingers,and I am here stalking hot guys on Instagram.
"Where is the restroom please?" Dario.

"Holly please can you show the gentleman." Why me.
"Shall we?"
I said, leading him to the visitors restroom. Before Dario stepped into the loop, I could feel his eyes drilling through my face but me being me, I didn't dare to look up at him so I turned on my heels to head back.
"Bet, I would kill to see those again." I hear him mutter before turning my way out of sight.

Would be lying if I said I did wonder what exactly he would kill to see again.
The dining was as I left so I went back to my FBI on hot guy and currently, I'm  on Dario's Instagram page.

Shortly after, he strolls back in and not me tilting my phone down when he passes by me to get to his seat.
He didn't have to know.

Dario and Jace began to talk and argue about PS games and COD.
It almost felt like it's all these guys talk about, rolling my eyes wondering what they actually saw in the thing exactly but low key, I'm just jealous I have no one to partner with since Dorie has been asleep since they laid her on the couch when they arrived.

It been like forever and I was starting to get really bored. I silently pushed back my chair hoping to leave without any notice but as soon as I got up I heard the deep voice speak. ''Leaving so soon?"

Turning to glare at him hoping no one heard him but he speaks again. "It would be really rude of you to leave in the middle of the dinner."

Oh great.
"Oh no. I wasn't leaving so get back to your talk." I almost snapped or I did?
"Calm your ti...I was just asking a question." That was a close one boy.

"Then don't."
I don't know where the boldness was coming from but I am guessing it's the red wine I have been stealing from mom's glass.
Everyone is way too busy to notice so I took the liberty to continue to steal the wine, sipping it into a dilemma.

After a while I excused myself saying I had a lot of homework to get back to, took a shower and got ready for bed, about an hour after I was barely asleep.

I took my phone scrolling through TikTok, mentally dancing to the videos.
After a while it became boring yet my mind keeps wandering off to Dario from time to time, it's as if he never gets old.

Not me wondering how God could make a fine ass creature like just to drop him off on earth or did he mistakenly fall off from heaven?, No, he'd be a fallen angel then.
Maybe when he was a little angel he was mistakenly put in the human boat then shipped to earth?

The alcohol was definitely still there.

With crazy thoughts here and there I finally decided to read a book.After scrolling and scaling through, my conclusions ended on a romance novel which would definitely have me thinking of why I couldn't have something like that.
Plus I still had assignments.

$Dario's pov$

I was stealing glances at her as she kept sipping the wine.
How could someone be so beautiful when she's not making an effort to be.
Shamelessly I continued to steal glances at her as her brother kept on talking about the games he has played and is still playing currently with me also wondering how she hasn't gotten drunk.

Soon after she stood up to leave and honestly I wanted to drag her back and tell her to sit the fuck down and let me continue to stare at her face.

When she left I didn't feel the need to stay any longer. I texted my mum that we've spent enough time we have to leave but due to the way our mother's we're so indulged, I am certainly sure she wasn't ready to go home so I told her I needed to go and do things.

Right, I had loads of assignments.

Walking over to the sofa where Dorie was sleeping, carefully carrying her in my arms so as not to wake her up, I walked my way back to the dining room and said my goodbyes before taking my leave.

The silent house welcomed me "You're getting so big." whispering to myself readjusting her in my arms, moving straight to Dorie's room to lay her to sleep better, adjusting her pillow so she wouldn't have a neck ache also covering her with her duvet properly then decreased the coolness of the air conditioner so she wouldn't get so cold in the middle of the night.

Lazily walking into my room cleaning up the little mess I made before we went to the ScottyT's and headed for the shower. After taking a shower I had on basketball shorts before laying straight on my bed.

I had all the assignments done hoping to sleep after but I still couldn't fall asleep as my mind kept drifting off to ScottyT.
Scrolling through my for you page and seeing videos of her and her brother doing some TikTok.

I am definitely having a restless night, I keep turning and tussling.

Scrolling through my phone bored, I came across Holly's underwear picture and as I did different thoughts began to pop into my head. After two hours I finally came to a decision that could make me have more encounters with her with just these pictures and immediately I got dressed, took my keys to my bike, then DMed her. I've got my plans on set, hopefully the plans go as planned.

Pls vote and comment💛