çhåp16

$Holly's POV$

It's been two weeks since I had been staying at the Dubrow's and it's been quite boring, maybe because I haven't seen much of Dario and I don't really hear from him as much since our parents left.
I have a feeling he is somewhere probably busy eating dozens of textbooks to double his cocky attitude.

Jace call's quite frequently to see if all thing are going good as it should. "I think its high time I called mom and dad." Picking up my phone and dialing my dad's number but his number was unavailable, probably in the air somewhere. I switched to my mum's walking around my room bored and hopeless.
"Just fucking perfect." She didn't pick up too. She was active on the texting app not too long ago.

To mum:Hi mum. Y arent u pickin up.
I jus wanted 2 talk dats all, I hope u are having a gr8 time.

Few minutes later she replied to my text.

From mum: I'm so sorry I couldn't pick up. I'm at a party and it's quite noisy here. So how's everything and Dario. And please stop with the abbreviations, I find it hard to understand.

To mum:It's nice over here. Dario on the other hand is doing well maybe🤷.

From mum:Hope you are both getting along??

To mum:Yh, pretty much.

From mum:Good to know baby. How's your day going?

To mum: Nothing much, been burying my head in books.

Lies.

To Mum: I've also tried calling dad but he isn't unavailable.

From mum: Yes dear. He is quite busy.

To mum:I thought as much.

From mum:I have to go now baby. The party is lit over here and we are about to get MORTAL..😉

To mum:Christ mum quit behaving like a teen. Bye anyway, have fun.

From mum:I heard some kids saying it, so I thought I should try it too. Anyways darling Vanya's Mum and I were discussing over the phone earlier.She said something about Vanya coming over if she is opportune.

To mum: Woah Mum. Vanya is comin over!!! when??

From mum: Hold on Baby, we were just speculating because her mom overheard. We are not sure. But I'd call and ask her.

To mum:Thanks mum. You are definitely the best. Bye.

I dropped my phone screaming happily. Vanya is a friend of mine from Russia. We've been family friends for over nine years now.
She was the girl who had heads turned, wasn't too tall, she had black long hair, brown eyes, slim and quite very pretty I must say and she is no doubt a hot bikini model. I'd be happy to see her again after years and Dario on the other hand, the skirt puller, as much as I didn't want to admit, I don't want them crossing paths out there.

The evening had shown up in a twinkle.
* click click * I drew my eyes away from the book I was reading on my phone to the noise from the door.
Dario walked in looking frustrated "You're back" I said, making him flinch.

"Fuck." he said walking towards me peeking at what I was doing on my phone  "What are you reading?" he questions.
"A book." I answered bluntly.
"Yes I clearly can see that. What is the name?"

He questions again. Nosey little bitch.
"Alpha."
He took my phone from my hand, looking at the book cover. "What type of story is it?" He continues. Nerd.

"Dude, just go up the stairs and straight to bed." I snapped hoping to shuu him away but guess what, the old pants refused to let it go.

"As you can clearly read, it has the word Alpha in it so figure it out yourself since you are all  books and brain anyway." I am quite pissed mainly because he left me here all day and now he is trying to play house with me. Although his mom had warned me that he barely stayed with him during the day.

"According to science..." Jesus, God please. "...I believe its the name of a symbol A and then it's used in mathematics and science, often interchangeable with symbols when used as a prefix." he said, taking his eyes off my phone yet sliding through the pages.
"Do you have to make everything sound complicated?" Rhetorical.

"Oh...maybe according to finance its the return of giving assets or portfolio adjusted for systematic risk..." Looking back to the phone.

I snatched my phone from his and got on my feet looking frustrated.
"Or wait..." he said, pulling me back on the couch."Isn't it the name of the first letter of the Greek alphabet?" He stares at me and smirks when he sees how frustrated I look, bluntly glaring at him with me trying to yank my wrist away from him which I successfully did this time. Heading straight up to my room.

"Who the hell is he trying to play smart with? Fucking fucked up fucker." I was about to open my door when he turned me around, facing  him.
"Hey, hey jeez. I was just joking. Calm.
I know what the Alpha means. Its some werewolf stuff's who rules a fucking damn pack or some shit like that and they fucking looks for their mate to be their Luna or some dumb bull like that. Easy woman." He held my face in his hand and my body immediately acted on its own, leaning into his touch.

"Why are you all cranked up." he whispers into my ear pulling me closer to him, his masculine scent I could die for.
"I-" I couldn't even form the right words as he redrew from my ear, leaving soft kisses down my neck with me tilting my head to the side granting him more access while he pressed me against the wall squeezing each side of my  hips.

"Talk to me Babe, make use of your words." He was waiting.
"You, you-I was..." It was difficult to speak without silent moans falling out of my mouth.
"Go on baby, speak." he said slightly, leaving tiny hickeys down my neck all the way to the valley of my breasts.
I've had enough.

"Just kiss me already." He complies to my wants, brings his lips to mine.
He brought his hand down to my ass squeezing it softly, bringing his free hand to the hemp of my shirt slowly trying to pull them off.

The coldness of his hands felt good against my skin but it also did bring me back to my senses, gently pushing him off panting hardly for air as he just stood there staring at me confused.
"I'm sorry, I, I-" and then he interrupts
"No, I'm sorry I got too carried away. You probably should head to bed now. I wouldn't want you sleeping in math class like you enjoy doing."

He kisses my forehead taking two steps away from me. "We've got school tomorrow. Try to wake up early this time ma'am." He points before walking into his room and then shutting the door behind him.

I entered mine, resting my back against the door, "He can't keep kissing me like that."
I let out a deep breath, trying to get rid of the nervous feeling in my stomach since he walked into the house.

He probably won't like girls like me in the next life to come, we are so much different like he is hot I'm not. He is the A's student, I am the B's C's student, he has those beautiful shining eyes and mine are as dead, black soft sexy hair I would kill to run my hands through, mine are just there. Those soft pink lips of his are definitely softer than mine.

If I could just have him all to myself, so God help him and help any female that dares to battle stupid lashes at him.

$Dario's pov$
If only I could ask her to be my girlfriend. She'll probably think I am just using her for the picture shit, well fuck that.
Has she seen how beautiful she is, well the B's student or maybe C's but I don't give two fucks if she is an F student she'd still be a 10 out of 10, with the prettiest eyes in the world and those long full beautiful blond hair of hers I would love to play with, does addictive pink soft lips.

Just having her all to myself would be the best thing that had ever happened to me excluding from my younger sister but the question is that does she feel the same way.
"What if she thought I was only just using her."

Pls comment and vote❤️