çhåp18

Warning: Language.

$Holly's Pov$

*Friday night*

Xander had told me it was a night beach party so I've decided to wear bum shorts and a transparent crop top over my bikini, setting up my beach bag and putting in my clothes for the following day with some underwear, body lotion, toothbrush and other necessities.

I haven't told Dario yet about my outing today and Xander would be here in a few. The plan was to leave first then tell him when I was long gone. My heart had nearly cracked my rib cage seeing Dario sitting on the couch.

"What a surprise for he is home." Stating loudly which nearly sounds sarcastic making him look my way. His eyes shook me from head to probably the tip of my toes. "Off to where?" He questions, looking way too serious. "Party." I stated bluntly.
"Dressed like that." I see, I see where this is going.

"Got a problem with it?" folding my hands over my chest "Of course...not. I just wanted to know where you're going. Big deal?" he speaks while using the tip of his toes to rub the floor. "Yes big deal because it's none of your business." Since he's here to Daddy me.

"If a lady should leave the house, she should at least tell someone." Oh please.

"A beach party. Is that enough?" I speak, rolling my eyes.. "No. What beach?" The interrogations were beginning to sour my ears. "The one close by." I still answered anyway.

"With who?" I'm done.
"Ok look, being nosey doesn't fit you. Beginning to think I'm talking to my dead grandma." What wasn't supposed to come out like that.
"Fuck." Was all he said looking back at the TV screen.

I pull out my phone as it vibrates behind my pocket. A text from Xander had popped in.

From Xander: Hey b, I'm outside. I'm sure you look stunning, can't wait to see.

I smile reading the text then looking up to Dario who was already staring at me "Xander is here, gat to go. Bye." I said skipping out the door without turning back.

$Dario's pov$

Just as I had predicted, it was Xander. The way she skipped out the door annoyed me and as soon as they drove out of sight from the window, I immediately hurried to get the key to my car.

I followed closely behind them but not close enough to get noticed.
After what felt like eternity, we pulled up at the familiar beach I had often visited. The parking lot was packed as usual which made it hard to keep tabs of them while finding a perfect place to park.

The beach was booming as usual with me walking into the crowd of people dancing in their swimsuits, struggling to pass through them hoping to find Holly which shouldn't be so difficult because I had been here one or two many times.

Shortly I spotted Holly on a neon green bikini top with the bum short she wore leaving the house. The tiny shorts were unbuttoned so you could see the matching bikini bottom which the men found attractive.

Next to her was Xander, his hand hugging her waist pulling her closer to him. The familiar feeling of jealousy consumes me.
I stared at them as they were chatting and laughing about something I didn't care to know but wanted to hear.

They stopped laughing, staring at each other, he brought his hand to her face pushing a little drop of her hair behind her ear, I moved closer and closer to them.

I stood in front of them but they were too oblivious to notice my arrival, he pulled her face closer to his as he kissed her and to my surprise she fucking kissed him back.

I swear I had the urge to pull him back and punch his lips so much he would have nothing to kiss ever but fortunately for him, I didn't want to ruin their so called date so I turned on my heels and took my leave.

$Holly's pov$

He brought his face closer to mine kissing me and to my surprise I found myself kissing him back knowing all I could think of was Dario being in his place.

What are you doing to me?

I gently pull away from Xander feeling the presence of someone watching us. I turned my head to the side inhaling the familiar cologne washing away. My eyes scanned through the crowd yet I didn't know what I was looking for. Dario?.

"Are you okay?" Xander's voice pierces through my ears "Shit." I completely forgot Xander was here for a second. "Me? Oh yeah I am fine." clearing my  throat.
"Should I have a reason not too?" I may have sounded a bit harsh.

"Right, sorry. So wanna dance?" he asked, trying to lighten up the mood. "Uhm, Yeah sure I would like to." He pulls me off my seat to the dance floor.

¤¤¤¤¤¤
It's been a week and Dario has been ignoring me. I totally confirmed it this morning. Sometimes he just looked or should I say stared at me with anger like every other morning.

He had also been flirting with girls too much lately which I found quite upsetting. I'm not going to lie to myself.
He mostly comes home at midnight almost everyday and then leaves the house before I wake up.

If I try talking to him, it was always like
~do you need anything?..No,
I am leaving...ok,
I am back...good,
What's wrong?...nothing,
Dario?...what,
I am going out...'no response'
May I come in?...No,
Have I done something wrong?...ask yourself~

I am tired. I couldn't figure out what I have done and all I could think of is have I done something wrong? What did I do, or...

Tiana's voice snapped me out of my thoughts "Soooooo, has things changed now? Or his he still behaving...Like shit?"
I sighed, softly staring at her before shaking my head.
"I am really hating this."
I admitted to her honestly.

"I talked to Ivan, he told me about him and the boys have also noticed his odd behavior and he refuses to tell anyone anything." Lies, he tells them everything, more like they tell eachother everything.
"I miss him." I admitted audibly pulling Tiana into a hug, crying into her shoulder.
"I can't believe I am crying for a guy. I never for once thought I would cry for a guy who is refusing to talk to me and it's not like we are dating or something."

She pat my back pulling me closer to her "I know, I know. Things happen, there is always a first time for everything girl." she pulled me back to face her again. "We really need to go clubbing to get your mind off things." I sighed looking up at the dark sky. "Okay?" she confirms "Okay." sighing. "Perfect."

Pls vote and comment 💛