çhåp22

Warning: Language.

$Holly's POV$

It's been two weeks since Dario and I have been dating and also two weeks after our first date, honestly if you would ask me he has been really sweet and really nice, we go to school together, he sometimes help carry my bag when we both walk to our lockers, we have lunch together at the schools refractory, we go home together except the days he has detention which has a little bit reduced this past week. He also helps study for exams.

Apparently he has decided to delete my underwear photo since we are dating now. He honestly had been trying to behave and avoid detention so he drove me home before he goes out.He does sometimes go visit his sister or hang out with friends.

We got home earlier than usual so we decided to watch a movie. I changed into comfortable clothes walking down the stairs.

Dario was sitting across the tv scrolling through, trying to decide on which movie we are going to be watching for the day. I made my way into the kitchen picking up the popcorn and drinks before taking my sit next to him, placing him between his legs while he was still battling on which movie to watch.

He turns to me placing a kiss on my forehead then he mumbles a thank you. I rest my head on his shoulder with him pulling me closer, wrapping his free hand around me. "What movie are we watching?"  I asked quietly.

"What movie do you want to watch?." he returns the question back to me with me turning my head up adjusting my sitting position as I rest my chin on his shoulder looking up at him.

"I wouldn't be asking you if you had any in mind D." I said nonchalantly, playing with the tip of his hair. "Uh babe how about we watch uhh  Reprisal??" he asked looking down at me "theme?" I asked, looking back at the screen  "Action." he said waiting for my response "Since we are going on action how about we watch Regardless ?" I asked ''Regardless, it is baby."
The movie began as we both settled to begin.

About 40 minutes into the movie I had literally blabbed continuously about how sexy the main character is and how I would totally marry him if he asked me to. D has been totally furious all through the movie and has begged me to shut the hell up at least 100 times.

"Even the younger version is so hot I would totally fu..." before I could even finish my sentence Dario stood up pointing his hand in my face. "Finish that statement and I will totally shave your brows." He said, staring furiously at me.

"Fuck him?" I finish and he groans out loud snatching my can drink out of my hands, gulping the whole thing I had left. He threw the empty can on my stomach just as I continued to laugh my ass off.
"Stop." He spat before leaving the living room walking up the stairs.

"I would totally have a threesome with both he and his hot rival if I could." I yell out loud enough for him to hear then he yells back "If you don't shut the fucking hell up i'll have something shut you the fuck up and it will be all you'll remember by the time I am done with you."

Immediately he said that, I used my hands to cover my mouth trying so hard to suppress my laughter as he slammed his room door.

After watching two different movies Dario walks down the stairs wearing a white T-shirt with a black designer jacket on a black jeans with black boots, he walks up to me squatting in my front where I was sitting staring straight up at me.

He then asked me to accompany him to his ride out he oftenattended, I was about to protest when he spoke up again "I promise it will be fine besides Ivan inviting Tiana though I already called her to ask you earlier because I obviously know you will try to protest."
he said looking at me pleading with his eyes.

I decided to follow him since tomorrow is Saturday I could sleep as much as I wish. I took a quick glance at my phone to see several missed calls from T.
Few minutes after washing up I put on a white tank top on black skinny crazy jeans with also a  black crop jacket, opening my shoe box to pick out a black suede heel boots to match up Dario's style.

I got to the dressing mirror to put on the perfect simple makeup that fits my outfit, walking down the stairs watching him up his bike keys from the key rack.

He looks up at me " Babe you look..." Using his hands and facial expression trying to describe what he was trying to say "...Fire. You look badass."
He adds walking closer to me, placing his lips on mine, leaving gentle kisses on my lips before stepping away.

"Ready??" He asks "Hmmmm, No."
shaking my head.
I stepped closer to him pulling his head to my face length before moving my lips on his, he pulls me closer, sitting on the sofa.

I sit on his leg when he pulls me closer to him, squeezing my ass, letting out a loud moan when he slides his tongue into my mouth seconds into the kiss, then  Dario's phone began to ring.

I gently pushed his lips off mine so it could pick up his call, he groaned, pulling my face back to his leaving no space. Dario began to deepen the kiss, sliding his hands into my tank top squeezing my breasts. Uncontrollable moans made its way off my lips with me rubbing myself against him.

He groaned when I began sliding my hands through his soft hair. "Babe." he cursed when he began to unbutton my jeans, I wouldn't lie if I said I wasn't nervous as hell.

Dario's phone began to ring again interrupting us as I quickly got off his lap, looking down at his laps to see a huge tent between his legs.

Immediately I turned around rushing out the main entrance to hide my red tomato red face hearing him chuckle before getting up and picking up his call.

I checked my wrist watch and it read 9:31 pm and I stood out for about 20 minutes. I am already getting pissed why he is taking so long to get out of the damn house.

I began to walk back towards the main entrance to drag him out when Dario stepped out of the house locking it behind him. "Sorry babe after the phone call, had to take me off since he wouldn't go to sleep." he explains, smirking a little bit.

I looked down covering my face with my hands turning around hurriedly making my way towards his bike, seconds later we were both on his bike with him off the street.
Déjà vu.

Pls vote and comment🧡