Čhâp4

I decided to have in Dario's point of view because why not.

Warning: Language.

§Dario's Pov§

I've been searching for Holly since what felt like hours.
No one, not even Mum knew I sort of have this thing for her excluding my best friends.

For a while now I've been trying to fight it, believing I had this bad boy reputation to keep so therefore I'm not supposed the feel emotional attachment as the robot i wanted to be but who was I to control the fucking race of the heart when she steps into sight.

Those beautiful goddamn blue eyes, full long dirty blond hair, the way she looks so cute when she is struggling not to sleep in math class, the way her eyes get smaller when she laughs let's not get close to her pretty deep dimp...

"Hey Dari she is leaving now in Tiana's ride, you should go now, it's fucking stunning to see you whip over a skirt." Seth teases, patting my shoulder .

Usually, it wasn't difficult to approach a girl, any girl but walking over to the red ride had bits of strings tugging hard in my chest. I had never wanted to talk to a girl so bad in my life. I'm surprised at these feels, it isn't me.

Tapping on the passenger's window were she gracefully sat. She turns to look at me surprised, before letting the glass down, giving me room to speak.
"I thought we had plans at the gym earlier today. I am pretty sure we do."

Those stunning eyes left mine to look back to her friend. "Right, my apologies." she said avoiding eye contact with me. I could sense how uncomfortable situation was for her but I couldn't give two fucks, it was completely comfortable for me and I was loving it.

She got out of the car and adjusted her shirt, turning to Tiana and before she could say her first word "Tiana yeah?" Tiana looked at me with her eyes wide open as she mumbled.
"Holy fucking shii he knows my name."
I couldn't help but smile slightly.
"I think we all do."  Is she joking, I have little things for her best friend for fucks sake.

Little?

"I'm dropping her off.
Scotty T you can get your stuff." I said.

"To the gym?" she questions, walking ahead of me, I turned to the guys watching Ivan flicking his tongue between his index and middle finger,which had me throwing him the can of soda I had recently finished, he dodged effortlessly sending forth the middle finger in which I generously returned, trailing behind her.

As she walks ahead I promise I am trying so hard not to look at her ass, I really am but my eyes keep finding it way back to the fucking ass in the fucking tight jeans.
Fuck me.
I can't help it man, I would just steal glances, nothing illegal.
Would it be fucking weird if I said it sways so right?.

"Actually..." I stopped before we could step into the entrance of the school's building, making her halt. "The gym is currently in use and honestly I absolutely have no idea why I have you in front of me right now." I confessed.
Her facial expressions went sour almost immediately.

"Oh." Her voice almost sounded confused
I'd observed her to be a smart mouth but she's surprisingly quiet although I'm not surprised. It's understandable, I mean, who is this, who the fuck am I.
I'm talking to her out of nowhere, pretty much wasting her time too and I expect her to want to talk to me?.
I should have plotted a better approach.

"Uhmmm can I use your phone to call mine? I can't seem to remember where I dropped mine." Without hesitation, she searched through her bag, handing me the green pouched iPhone.

Knowing fully well I left it in my car, I dialed my number regardless.
"So like I said earlier I have no idea why we are here but if you don't mind, I could drop you home to make up for the wasted time, maybe grab a bite on our way?" She narrows her eyes.

"Did you really call me here to call your phone ??" I simply ignored her, walking out of the school with her following behind me.
Ok so she indirectly turned down my offer to grab a bite. Never happened before.

"After you."
I opened the passenger door for her as the gentleman I should be.
"So where do you stay?" she looks at me already smiling. How could someone be so pretty?
"Next to yours."

"Sorry?" Huh.
  "Next to yours. Dice estate?, does that ring a bell?" Don't play.
"Fuck???"
"Fuck." she replies, smiling.

The drive back was a comfortable silence, I had a lot to say but said nothing.
Driving into the parking lot of her home, sliding out of my car to open up for her but I was a little too late to do that, babe hopped out before I could prove my gentleness. Shoulda locked her in first.

We got out of the car with me silently walking her to her door step, she turned over to me "Thanks for dropping me off and for the phone call earlier, I hope you find your phone i saw in the car." she smirks stepping into her home.

Busted.

I walked fast over to my house to meet the boys,they had probably gotten here before us. I may or may not have taken the longer route home.

Opening my entrance door, my mum and a woman stood from the couch laughing.
"Hi Mum." I said, kissing her on her cheeks. "Hello ma'am." I said to the other woman.

"Son, this is our new neighbor Mrs Scotty T, Mrs Scotty T this is my first Dario."
Holly's mum. "Lovely meeting you Dario." she said smiling.

Not to cap, she and her daughter had way too much similarities even with the accent. "You are indeed one very handsome young man. Have you met my daughter?" she said, clapping her hands together in admiration like she could picture things in her head "Obviously." Only I heard that.

"Yes ma'am we attend the same school." I replied politely.
"Oh great."

"Mum, where is Dorie?" My World.
"She is up in her room hon." I nod slightly.
"The boys are also here."  As expected.
My home had always been the headquarters, from the last one to this one, not that I minded.

"By the way son, could you please help clear out Dorie's toys and crayons before heading up?. Thanks love." 
Great.

Pls vote and comment
💛