{Eight}

Never regret anything that made you smile.
-Mark Twain.

-Maggie-

"Mags, please let me in." I sobbed in my pillow as Sarah lightly knocked on my door. I just put Graham to sleep in his crib, but right after I closed my door I broke down.

"I got Ben and Jerry's." Sarah said awhile after. I froze and lifted my head from my pillow a little bit.

"Cookie dough?" I asked loud enough for her to hear.

"Yeah and you better open the door to eat it because I had to fight an old lady for it. It was the last tub." I managed to smile as I sniffled. I stood up and opened the door to see a concerned Sarah with the ice cream, two spoons, and her laptop.

"You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. Let's just get fat and watch Friends on Netflix." She suggested.

I gave her a weak smile and grabbed the ice cream. "I have no problem with that whatsoever." Sarah laughed and clicked on the very first episode of Friends.

The theme song came up and we started to belt out the lyrics.

"So no one told you life was gonna be this way! Your job's a joke you're broke, your love life's D.O.A-"

I stopped singing to cry again. Not all the lyrics applied to me but I'm very emotional today.

Sarah rubbed my back as I wailed and stuffed my mouth with ice cream. "This Ice cream is so good." I stated sadly as I ate more of it.

Sarah smirked and took a bite of her own. "So is this." She replied. I looked at it and started to cry again.

"I feel so bad now! Everyone hates Vanilla because it's so plain. Why are they hating so much?" I sobbed and took some of Sarah's ice cream with my spoon.

"It's okay, I'll love you." I put the spoon in my mouth and ate the ice cream. Sarah pouted and scrunched up her nose. "That's my ice cream." She said. I waved her off.

"Shh, the episode started a long time ago." I rested my head on her shoulder as Rachel was whizzing out about being a run away bride.
**************

-Luke-

I walked inside the tall building by the beach and made my way to the elevators. I couldn't get anyone to take down the website at school, but I know someone else that can.

After walking down the halls on the fifth floor, I made my way to one of the suites at the end. A little bit of anger was still inside me so I knocked a little to loud. I heard some loud curses from the other side of the door and smirked.

Typical.

The door opened and I faced my best friend. "Luke Banfield? Is that really you?" Miranda asked. I grinned and nodded my head. "The one and only." I stated.

She gave me a once over as she opened the door wider. "Well I'll be damned! Puberty hit you hard!" She exclaimed. I glared at her and sighed.

"All I did was get rid of my glasses." I said. Miranda scoffed as she closed the door. "You also gave Proactive a five star review." She retorted.

I groaned and threw my hands up in frustration. "I had sensitive skin, okay? It's not my fault I had acne." She laughed and pulled her hair up into a messy bun.

"Yeah okay. So what brings you here? How've you been?" I shook my head.

"Okay I guess. I need your help with something though." Miranda held up her hand. "Okay, wait right there. I was planning to go to the cafe down the street. Let me slip on some shoes and we'll talk there, yeah? I need some coffee." I nodded my head and plopped down on the bed. "Mm kay."
*********