{Nine}

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
-Captain Jack Sparrow.

-Luke-

If there's one thing that annoys me greatly as a Britain, it's when Americans act like we're from a completely different planet.

Right now I'm in lunch, sitting at a table with the football team. Parker had forced me to sit with them and some chicks came too just to ask questions.

"Did you ever get the chance to eat tea with the queen?" One asked. I turned to face her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes, I saw her almost every day, since being the queen she wasn't really busy. What about you? Have you had the honor of eating McDonalds with Obama?" I asked sarcastically. Forgive me but that was a stupid question.

The girl giggled for no reason and touched my arm. "You're so funny!" She exclaimed. I looked at Parker for help. He noticed and sighed.

"Piper, you're annoying him. Go see how your boyfriend is doing." She nodded and went off without another word, and the other girls left to go retouch their make up.

I spotted Maggie walking in the cafeteria and grinned. "Maggie!" I yelled. She froze in her spot and looked at me as if she wanted to kill me. I motioned her to come sit with us, but she shook her head. That's when I realized that everyone was looking at her and whispering things.

Maggie slowly walked towards the cafeteria line, paying no mind to the glares people were throwing at her. I shook my head. Do these people not have any mind to how she's feeling? I excused myself from the table and walked towards her.

"People are going to start believing those rumors even more if you keep speaking to me in public." Maggie said.

"Oh, so if I wanna talk to you no one can know about it?" Maggie closed her eyes and shook her head.

"I didn't mean it like that, but the rumors are getting worse Luke." Suddenly, a guy came up to her with a smile. "Hey Maggie." She looked surprised to see him.

"Aiden, what's up?" She asked. He smirked and shrugged. "Not much, but I have a question. How much is it for two nights in a row?" He asked in a whisper. Maggie's face paled while mine grew red with anger.

I chuckled sarcastically. "That was probably the most stupid thing to say. Especially in front of a Britain." I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him away from Maggie. He glared at me and scoffed.

"Listen up new kid, stay out of people's business." He pushed me and I stumbled just a little bit before pushing him back.

"Learn how to treat someone right." I retorted. He went for a punch but I dodged it and punched his stomach. Aiden doubled over and clutched his abdomen.

"A guy that can't respect a female is known as Chauv. Grow some bullocks and get your head on straight." I took Maggie's hand and pulled her out of the cafeteria. She pulled away once we were out in the empty hallways.

"What was that?" She asked, gesturing behind her. Is it just me or are her eyes more blue?

"Hello?" I blinked and cleared my throat.

"I was defending you. He was being rude."

"You were getting physical with him!" She exclaimed. I quirked an eyebrow and she blushed as she realized what she said.

"You have a dirty mind." She shook her head in disbelief. I laughed and crossed my arms. "Says the girl who knew what I was thinking." She glared at me and I couldn't help but think it made her look adorable.