{Fourteen}

She didn't need to be saved. She needed to be found and appreciated or exactly who she was.
-Iron Word.

-Maggie-

Everything. I could hear everything, and feel it every time someone held my hand or kissed my forehead. But I couldn't see, or reply when I'm spoken to, all I see is black. I could hear Graham playing with Luke, and I most definitely heard when Luke explained why he didn't correct that nurse that confused him as Graham's father. I could also feel Luke's side against mine on the hospital bed, and the random times when he would just grab my hand and give it a small squeeze. All those things I could feel, but it wasn't enough. I wanted to be able to move again, to hug Graham and Sarah, even mom! Mom finally forgave me, at least that's what I think from when she was in the room earlier. Suddenly some footsteps appeared next by and a voice I didn't recognize started speaking.

"Hey, wake up." The female voice urged. I felt shaking besides me and realized that whoever the girl was is currently shaking Luke awake. I heard a soft groan before Luke's gruff voice filled the room. "Bullocks, I fell asleep. Anyways, you're here." I felt a little bit more shuffling as the conversation went on. "Of course I am. How are you babe?" Something stirred inside me when I heard the girl's voice say that, I have no idea what it was though. "I'm okay I guess. How are you?" Was that a kiss sound?? "Please, forget about me. How is Maggie?" She knows me? I don't recognize her voice at all. Right now I wish I can just wake up. It sucks to be able to hear things but not see. "Doctor says she should wake up soon, and that she'll be okay." It went silent for about a minute until the girl spoke up. "There's something else, isn't there?" It went quiet again, and in barely a whisper Luke said, "She's on bloody suicide watch. I heard some doctors talking about it when I arrived." I'm on what now?!

"Suicide watch? You don't think this was an attempted suicide, do you?" The girl asked. No, it wasn't an attempted suicide! Why would the doctors think- oh. Of course with my life people would assume that. "No, I highly doubt that she tried that. You should see how she is with Graham. She smiles so wide and her eyes sparkle. I don't think she'd ever think of leaving Graham, and I'm pissed because when she wakes up some person is going to bombard her with questions. With everything going on at school and outside of school that's the last thing she needs. Maggie is strong, kind hearted. She has her head set on straight and even though she's breaking she keeps fighting. That's why I love her and so help me if people keep trying to push her down I'm going to tell them all to bugger off because even though she's a teen mom her life compared to theirs is so much more." Okay then. I honestly know I shouldn't be saying this but his accent is so cute when he gets mad.

Like really, his voice is just so- wait a second. Did he just say? Oh my God. He loves me.

"Why are you smirking Miranda?" He asked. Miranda? I've heard that name before....

  "You just said you loved her Luke, and you really care about her, I can tell. You're right though, the last thing she needs is pressure, and I might seem like a bad best friend for saying this but don't tell her until her life settles down again. Do you think you can do that?" I felt someone grab my hand and squeeze it a little. "Yeah, I'll wait. It's what she needs." Luke said. Something inside me ignited and next thing I know, my hand squeezed Luke's back. "Oh my God." He said. I could feel him shuffling a little. "What, what happened?" Miranda asked. Luke's laugh filled the room and what I assume was his hand started stroking my hair. "H-her hand. I squeezed it and she did it back." I wanted to smile at his excitement but I couldn't move that much yet, hopefully soon though. "Are you sure?" Miranda asked slowly.