Regret

Jace pov.

I don't know what Jake did earlier, but it was epic, I have never seen that bitch cry so hard before. She looked so broken, it made me so happy. She killed our parents, she deserves whatever torture she gets.

She did not exactly kill our parents with her own hands, but she didn't protect them when they were being attacked and she needs to be punished for that. The least she could have done was call for someone, all she did was be a fucking whoreish bitch and cry. Like really. Your parents are being killed and all you do is cry, not call for help or anything.

I made sure that bitch never got any friends or ever had any fun from that day on. At first everyone didn't like the idea of hurting someone in their own pack, more or less the deiced betas daughter, but once they felt the power of being in charge and hurting someone, they were hooked.

Ha! That slut never even had a clue why we were so mean to her. She wasn't even smart enough to figure it out. I am glad I didn't let her go to school, she would just embarrass me. People would give me shit for having a stupid sister. Who would want to pay for something that the person would never even use or need.

I want to so badly go upstairs and beat her more, but I will let her soak in her own misery for a while before I add to it. I know, I know what an evil boy. I'm not evil, only to her. This is the best birthday present I have ever gotten, someone breaking my sister.

The next day:

I walk down the stairs and see the pack in an uproar. I see my best friend Jake and ask him, "Dude what the hell is going on, everyone is going bat-shit-crazy!"

He looked at me and said "That bitch sister of yours hasn't even made breakfast yet, bitch is stupid isn't she?!"

"Yo, bitch, get your ass down here and make the pack food!" I yell, it pisses me off even more when she didn't answer or come down, "NOW!" Still no answer. That. Is. It. I stomp up the stairs and try to get into her room. It's locked. By now the pack was watching with anticipation, hoping that I hurt her, they enjoy watching. "OPEN UP!!!!" No answer. I start banging on the door. After five minutes pass by and there is still no answer, I quiet everyone down and just listen. No movement, no breathing, no crying, nothing, I could hear nothing in the room, no proof of life. Suddenly I was taken aback by the strong smell of blood coming from the room.

I throw my body at the door and break if down. The room is completely empty, no blanket, no clothing, there is nothing of hers in the room, only three pieces of paper on the floor and a pencil. I stomp -very loudly may i add- over to the paper. Once i reached them, I picked them up. One says Pack, another says Jace, and the last says Jake. They look like letters, if they're letters then why would she write one to Jake? Ah whatever, that's none of my business.

I open the letter that's addressed to me, it says:

~Dear Jace,

You've hurt me every day of my life. You forgot my birthday, the one thing we share no matter what. I can deal with beatings, I can deal with being a slave, but I cannot deal with the hate you have for me. No matter what you have done to me, I still love you, but will never be able to forgive you. You are still my twin brother. I wouldn't be leaving now if it wasn't for being rejected by my own mate. Now that hurt the most. I can take being abused, I can take being hated, but my mate rejecting me is something I can not take. This is my breaking point, there is no turning back now. Good bye forever, Jace. Don't look for me, I'm not coming back, ever. Have a wonderful life.

Love,

your twin Alex.~

I start sobbing. I was so wrong and terrible to her. She wasn't a whore or a bitch. She always did as told, and was never slutty. She still loves me, I don't deserve her love, I don't deserve anyone's love. She didn't do anything to our parents, she couldn't even tell what was going on at that age, as well as I. My job as her brother was to protect her, but all I did was hurt her in every way I could. She even got rejected by her own mate because of how I treated her and told people to treat her. I'm going to kill the bastard, whoever he is, for listening to me and hurting her when he is destined to love her.