Didn't See That One Coming

Alex Pov.

"Now, to say I love you, you do this." The instructor says circling around the room to show the whole pack. We all tried what she said and she claps her hands excitedly. "You guys are doing so well and learning so fast. Now that's it for today I will be back tomorrow at two O'Clock." I smile a broad smile at my pack, I love how they support me, even our three new pack members and my new friends are here to support me.

The only person not here is Mac and she had to go to town for a couple hours and couldn't make it. Ever since that night when I invited all my friend to meet the new pack member with a trip to the mall, Mac has been acting weird, my boys even noticed this. Its like her wolf is spooked or overly excited. 

"Go get ready girls, Mac will be here soon then we will be leaving for the mall." Amy says, then we all walk up to my room to get ready. I grab the stroller, (yes, it holds three.) and put my babies in it, then I pack a diaper bag and stroll them to the living room. Amy and Carrie are already here with Naomi and Asher.

When we were all done we sat in the living room waiting for Mac. The very second that Mac walks into the room Ria's head snaps toward the doorway and Macs body stops to a halt, her head snaps toward Ria and she takes in a deep breath through her nose, inhaling something that must smell like heaven to her by the way she keeps inhaling deep breaths. 

I smiled a knowing smile and everyone squeals getting the girls attention. By the confused look on both of their faces they don't know what has their wolves so excited. "Did your parents ever tell you anything about mates or did you just not listen." They shook their head no looking guilty, which they just didn't listen, I shook my head at them. 

"Shame, shame, shame..." Ditte says tisk-ing, dragging out the E. "Have you ever heard of mates?" They shake their head yes then realization flashes through their eyes. Ah... they get it now. My body shakes in laughter, no noises come out, but I don't care, I just keep on laughing.

Ria leaps her petite body into Macs arms and practically sticks her tongue down her throat. I scrunch up my face in disgust... I don't want to see my basically sisters making out. We all cover our eyes, wanting to leave this special moment private. 

My mates choose this moment to walk into the room, but by the noises neither of the girls notice and keep on sucking faces. I hear Ian and Kens feet stop mid-stride they let out a gag. I hear the kiss-y kiss-y noises stop and Mac gasping, I open my eyes and see Mac and Ria blushing furiously, while my mates mouths hang open in shock and their bodies frozen.

I start shaking with amusement once more and the other girls can't keep their giggles in.

"You better be mates!" Ian growls out. Mac looks relived, relived because her brothers don't care that she has a girl as a mate, as long as she is happy.

"Yep." Mac all but squealed in excitement. 

My boys smile and hug her, a tight loving hug, but poor Ria's confusion soon turns to anger when someone else touched her mate. She lunges at Ken and growls in his face, Ian and Ken just laugh, clearly amused by her anger, but Ria is not amused and this just fuels her anger even more. "Down, girl, down, we're her brothers." Ria's head snaps up and she hops off Ken and blushes bright red. She mumbles a soft sorry. 

Mac awkwardly walks to the back of the room and far away from everyone else. I look at her confused but I just brush it off. It's none of my damn business. "My name is Ken and this is my twin Ian, and what is my beautiful sisters mates name?" Ken asks.

By now everyone has left besides Mac, Ria, Ian, Ken, and I.

"Ria." She squeaks out through her nervousness. I do have to admit and agree with her, meeting the family is always nerve wrecking. That's when a strong smell makes its way towards us. Ria's eyes turn black and a knowing look comes across me and my mates faces, then we scrunch up our nose in disgust.