3 Years Later

Alex Pov.

3 years later:

"Get up" I hear someone whisper into my ear.

"No" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Get up, you have to do patrol." Again I said no. "Well i guess ill have to get the water...", whose voice I now recognize as Lucas says. I said no once again, he wouldn't do that to me, he knows I would kill him. So I went back to sleep. After about five minutes I hear my door open and close again, "Alpha, get up or ill pour water on you" Lucas sang. I shook my head no into the pillow. I hate mornings, I'm not a morning person at all. "Don't say I didn't warn you..."

I felt a cold liquid pour all over my body. I leaped off my bed and glared at Lucas. I was dripping water all over the carpet. He looked like he was going to piss his pants from laughter and being scared shit-less at the same time.

"You better run." I said through clenched teeth. I am really pissed off. He took off out the door as fast as he could, looking terrified. I flew out the door after him, chasing him through the house. He better be glad he has beta blood in him. When we got to the kitchen most of the pack was watching curiously, as to why their alpha was soaked and chasing their beta. Wait! let me tell you what has been happening the past three years.

~~~Well I was right, I got really close with Michael, Ava, Nathan, and Lucas. After a few weeks I finally had enough guts to tell the alpha and my friends all that happened with my old pack. The Alpha got so angry we had to have five pack members hold him down from going and killing all of my old pack. My friends got just as mad but had more self control, Lucas almost lost control of his wolf.

Once Xavier was calmed down he said I could join the pack, if I wanted. So I did, I already loved everyone so why would I not?

After a while of being in the pack I learned that Xavier doesn't have any children, so he adopted me, I am a big daddy's girl now. Soon after all my new friend found their mates beside Ava. Lucas+Amy, Nathan+Jessica(Jess), and Michael+Caroline(Carrie). I was happy fot them, but was sad a little on the inside because of my loss.

About a year ago Xavier, the alpha said he was getting too old and tired to be Alpha and gave the position to me. I was so surprised, I thought he was was gonna give it to Lucas, since Lucas is Beta. Guess I was wrong though. So that's why I was called Alpha.~~~

Once Lucas realized he was trapped in the kitchen he put his hands up in the air to surrender. "Don't hit me" He pleaded, knowing how hard and painful my hits are.

"Please don't" I hear Amy say, not wanting her mate hurt. 'Too late' I thought. My fist was already clenched and going straight to his Ribs. Once I hit him Lucas and Amy both hissed in pain. Amy because of her mate getting hurt (Note that their mated, that's why she felt it, and Alex cant feel her mates pain because they are not mated), while Lucas bent over holding his ribs in pain.

"Too late, already did. And you dick you know how much my sleep means to me." I hissed at him, sleep was really important to me, it was like my baby, I could not live without it. If I don't sleep or take a nap every couple hours, I will be crabby and bitchy as hell. Not kidding. "So you said something about patrol?" I asked calm now, no I am not bi-polar... Well maybe a little. Tehe.

"Yeah its our turn to do it." He said softly as to not get me mad again, he still looks scared. Good. I nodded and started walking toward the back yard, motioning my hand to the door, saying to follow. Once we got out side I striped my clothes off behind a tree, put them in my chest, and shifted.

While circling the territory I smell people near that aren't in the pack. I dart toward them with the people on patrol right behind me, already in protective mode of my pack, not knowing if its rogues or another pack. Not know if their here to hurt us.