War

Alex Pov.

Everyone besides Nicole took off toward the rogues to protect our loved ones. Nicole went running toward the pack house. I look in her direction confused, why would she leave? But soon that thought leaves my mind as I begin fighting off all the rogues that I can, pushing myself to extreme measures to keep my pack safe. I kill any rogue I see and help any of my pack members that are hurt. For some reason I feel weaker than usual, but I keep pushing myself to protect my pack, my family, my life. It seems like they're not trying to kill us, just protecting themselves and injuring, not killing. I see a bunch of dead rogues, but no one in my pack is dead. Good, that's the way we want it.

Nicole comes running toward us with a bow and arrows slung over her shoulder, she aims and hits every rogue she can, I give her a small smile. Now I understand why she ran off. I notice that the rest of my friends are out of harms way and injury-less, so I begin fighting again.

Someone lunges at me trying to take me down, I grab their neck and fling them into the nearest tree. I grab the nearest rogues and snap their neck, for some reason my wolf is trying harder than usual, like trying to protect someone or something more than just my pack.

I see a rotten smelling, dull brown wolf lung at me so I ducked and grabbed his leg, then yanked down making them fall to the ground. I bite into his neck and latch on, shaking his body back and forth with his neck still in my mouth, mind set to kill. Suddenly I'm pulled off by a female wolf, I'm guessing his mate, she bites down on my neck while her mate is holding me down. I feel myself loosing consciousness. Once I stop struggling, from loss of blood, she lets me go, but I am too weak to fight back or stand up. I see my mates fighting ferociously trying to get to me but there are a lot of rogues holding them back. I feel someone pick me up and start running, running away from my pack, family, and friends, soon I hear the rest of the rogues take off behind us. I barley hear my mates howls of pain and loss before I lose consciousness.

I feel my face a sharp sting light up my face. My face flings to the other side. I try to reach up to my neck to rub it, feeling the whiplash, but my body won't move. Someone just slapped me. "Bitch, wake up." I hear someone spat at me. I try to open my eyes but I'm too weak. I keep trying and when I finally do I gasp in shock and terror.

I was kidnapped by the King of Rogues.

The cruelest man on earth.

Oh god, what did I do to deserve this?

He slaps me again and I hold in my whimper of pain, doing my best to show him no fear. "What do you want from me?"

He smirks and looks at me with a duh face, "Isn't is obvious?" He asks, I shake my head playing dumb. "I want your pack, duh. And the only way to get that is through their dearest and loved Alpha."

I take a deep breath again and say with my eyes closed, "No. No you can not have my pack. Kill me for all I care but leave my loved ones alone."

He laughs, a full blown viscous laugh. "You think I was asking?" He laughs out, "No, I was telling you."

"No. I said no. You will leave my family and friends alone." I tell him fearlessly.

"The ones already in the world or the ones you're carrying?" He asks.

I look at him completely confused, "What are you talking about?"

He looks at me with an evil glint in his eye. "So you Don't know? Your precious mates didn't tell that you smell differently, like more than one person."

I gasp, I shake my head no. No. No. No. No. This can not be happening. I can't be pregnant, not when these people have me. But he is right it all makes since now. This is why I couldn't zip my dress up. Why my mates could get over my smell. Why my wolf fought harder than usual. Why i was weaker than usual. Wait a minute... "Did you say ones I'm carrying? As in more than one?" I ask in a slight whisper, terrified for my baby or maybe babies. I need to do all I can to protect the life growing inside me.