Secrets

Today is the fifth day of our trip. Its has gone by so fast. I can not believe we are already half way through our vacation. We are going to go shopping today, getting some new stuff. I'm pretty sure we'll end up at the book store, Ava and her books are like me and my sleep. Yeah, that dangerous.

The place we are going to go shopping is the place where we got our hair and nails done. The little plaza that has a bunch of shops outside.

Right now we are getting ready, the guys want to come with us to buy Christmas presents. But I think they have something else planned, I just don't know what yet, but its already starting to really bother me.

When we get there the boys and the girls split up. We go toward the clothing store, they go toward I don't care, but i give them a suspicious look, telling them i know they're up to something.

Luke Pov.

I am so excited!

Today is going to be the best day of my life.

I know I sound like a girl. But I feel all giddy on the inside.

I really hope she says yes.

The only people who know are the boys, and me.

I'm going to do it today.

Ask her a important question.

I know she has always wanted this.

I want to make her dreams come true.

Ava's Pov..

Today sounds so fun. I'm going to get a few books to read on the lazy days and get some new clothes. I bet by the time we leave we wont have enough space in our bags and have to buy some more luggage. That would defiantly not surprise me. We are not the stereo typical girls, we like our clothes and girly things, yet were still not afraid to get down and dirty.

Right now I am sitting on a bench outside a store with Nicole because we didn't want to go into it with the girls. Its just so tiring and my feet hurt.

Me and Nicole's birthday party was so fun the other day. I actually thought they forgot about it, Nicole did to, it really hurt our feelings, when Lucas wasn't around Nicole cried. But when Lucas brought us into that old abandoned house I thought something was up. Either he was finally going to kill me or he was up to something. They acted so well that I seriously thought it was the first option. I didn't know they're suck good actors, i thought out only actor was our drama queen Nicole.

My wolf Eva has been on edge lately, acting more happy and full of excitement. I don't know what it is but it is kind of creeping me out, she is usually quiet or whining about not finding our mate yet. I'm 21 and I still haven't found him, you are supposed to find your mate at age 18, that was three years ago. I really hope he isn't dead, I don't think he is, Im pretty sure i would have felt it. I guess all I can do is have hope. (Sigh)

"What has you so down?" Nicole asks me, sounding quite sad as well.

"Just thinking about how I haven't found my mate yet." I said sadly. She gave me a look that said she agreed.

"I know what you mean, I have been thinking about it too lately. I was so excited to turn 18 and meet him, but I guess I forgot that I might not meet him right away or at all. I have also been thinking about the baby, what if he doesn't want me because of it? What if he thinks I'm a slut? I can't even help it that my step-dad raped me." She replied nearly at tears, I was almost crying too, that's so sad that she thinks that.

The girls chose this moment to walk out of the store laughing, their happiness soon faded when they saw us crying. They rushed over to us. "What wrong? What happened?" Jess, Carrie, and Alex all said at the same time. That made me giggle a bit.

"We were just thinking about not finding our mates yet, " I said quietly, "But we're okay now that we got it out, right Nicole?"

"Right." She replied. The girls still looked suspicious but moved on and didn't bother us about it.

Talking about it with Nicole made me feel a little better. Like a little weight was taken off my shoulders. And by the looks of it Nicole feels the same way.

Amy Pov.

I looks at the stick again.

I can't believe it.

I need to put a lot of perfume so he doesn't smell it on me.

I want it to be a surprise!

I am nervous about what he is going to think.

I hope he accepts it, doesn't hate me for it.

I am excited, yet a little nervous for is what to come.

Nathan Pov

I can not believe he is going to do this for her.

Give her her only dream. A normal day without werewolf drama for once, something humans do for their loves.

He is such a softie, acts like macho man, but on the inside he is a softie.

~~~~~~~~~ (A couple hours later)

Alex Pov.

We just got done shopping, bought a lot of stuff and had a lot of fun beside the little crying drama at first.

The guys have been acting weird all day. Acting like they know something we don't know. Its kind of making me mad, I really want to know what is going on. Lucas asked us if we could all go to dinner to night and to dress fancy, so I guess we will most likely find out then. I just don't like being left out. Its the Alpha within me.

They find this amusing, me trying to find out what going on. Everything I guess for whats going on, they say I am not even close and laugh at my angry yet confused face. Ugh! Boys! You gotta love them but cant help but hate them at the same time.