What is That Delicious Smell

Alex Pov.

"Get up, get up, get up..., get up, get up, get up." I sang to Lucas and Amy, the last people to wake up today. "Today's the day for fun!"

"Go away. We don't care." Lucas mumbled into his pillow. Well then...

"Laser tag!" That caught their attention, and they are listening to me now. Humph. Rude.

"Go away so I can get up and get ready." He said.

"Go to the bathroom and change, I want to wake up Amy." I said smirking evilly.

"Umm no can do, you see..." He trailed off looking down blushing. Blushing! THE Lucas Sullivan is BLUSHING! Wait...EWWW, He better not be naked under there! That's basically mu sister! I don't want to think of that!

"Lucas Mason Sullivan!" I screeched disgustedly, "Is getting your mate pregnant that exciting to you?" He just smiled innocently at me, then shook his head yes. Gross. Again.

"I'll wake her up, so get out and let me get dressed" He said smirking. I quickly scurried out, mumbling things along the lines of gross, eww, disgusting... so on, so on. I do not want to see him get out of bed.

Where is everyone? I can't find them. They just disappeared out of no where. One minute they are standing in the open with me aiming my gun at their chest and the next they're gone. I look away and POOF. Gone.

I was doing great until they got good at hiding. We all used the spray to hide our scent.

Hum, where are you, where are you?... Oh! There is someone! Who is it? I squint and it is... Jess! I hold my gun up slowly and point it at her chest, I keep a tight grip then pull the trigger back carefully, getting ready to shoot. Click. The laser shoots across.

She screams... in aggravation. "Who did it this time!?!" She screeched. "Who fucking got me out?" She circles around trying to find someone. I hid behind the wall, not wanting to get the wrath of an angry Jess. Ah... the fun of Laser tag.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

And the game is over. We all get out of our hiding spot. Oh my god. You got to be kidding me. I can not believe I did not see them. They were such silly hiding spots.

"I'm still mad that I still didn't get to play, fuck being pregnant, I want to have fun." Amy grumbled.

"Haha, bitch, I got to play." Nicole teased, sticking her tongue out at Amy. Amy just glared at her, mumbling about a stupid over-protective mate that takes away all of her fun.

We all walked out and into the lobby to get our scores. Every shot on target was worth 100 points. Me, Luke, and Jace won. Lets just say we have bragging rights and took full advantage of that

We all start heading to our rooms until I smell something sweeter than cupcakes. Jace, Ana, Nicole, and I start sniffing trying to find where the delicious smells are coming from. Then I spot a group of five people. Four guys and one girl. The girl smells like human, but the others smell like werewolves. Two of the guys are twins and they are delicious looking and smelling. They boys start sniffing the air, trying to find the source of my smell. My mates heads snap around towards me, to find me frozen in my steps. I look into their eyes and I'm captured, not able to look away. I check them out from top to bottom, only finding one difference, their eyes. One has bright ocean blue eyes, and the other has odd, yet beautiful golden eyes. They were both buff, with dark brown hair. They were about half a foot taller than me, so tall.

They start walking toward me at a fast pace, almost running. Once they get to my one is against my back, the other is against my front. I feel tingles erupting throughout my whole body. They put their nose into the crook of my neck taking in my scent. "Hello dear mate, whats your name princess." My mate with Golden eyes asks me. I shiver in pleasure at the nickname princess.