I Do

Alex Pov. (Day of the wedding)

"We have ten minutes until she walks down the isle, what is taking so long?! You're the only one not dressed." Jess half huffed, half screeched. I glare at her and continue trying to zip up my dress.She needs to calm down, it isn't her wedding, so she shouldn't be the bridezilla. 

"I can't get my dress zipped up." I snap at her, feeling fat. I could not have gained that much weight in a week, its just not possible for a werewolf to gain that much weight in that short of time. The dress was even a little loose when I got it. Maybe someone washed it and it shrank. Or maybe it was switched up with a smaller size on accident. 

"What do you mean it is not zipping up?"She questions, freaking out more than the one getting married, who is calm as can be.

"I mean its not ZIPPING up. Wont go past my butt." I say almost crying now but I try to hold it in. "Check the size. Is it a 6 or a 4?"

"Let me check," Jess says, "Its a 6, hun..." I'm starting to get even more emotional now, I can't believe this, how are my mates going to be attracted to me if I gain weight at this rate. 

"Here let me help you." Carrie say coming up to me, walking past a almost crying Jess. "Squeeze your tummy in." I do as she says. "A little more." She encourages. I once again do as she says, and soon hear a ZIP! "Now keep your stomach sucked in a as much as you can and when we go to the reception you can change." I nod, barley able to breath. 

"Okay is everyone ready?" Ava questions. Everyone besides me takes deep breaths and nod their heads, I just nod my head, not wanting to break my zipper or rip my dress. 

"Amy, go where the boys can't see you." When Amy does as told, Jess continues, "Lets go get the boys from the other room and get in our positions. We get James and take him to Amy. 

When Ian and Ken get to me Ken says, "You look beautiful." I blush and say a quiet thank you. They nod as their welcome. "Are you wearing a different perfume?" 

I shake my head confused. "No. Why? Do I stink?" I ask.

"No, it smells delicious." Ian say inhaling my scent with his nose in the crook of my neck. Ken silently agrees. 

As I walk they keep following and inhaling my scent. I suddenly stop as Jess tells us where to go and they bump into me, and that's when i feel their arousal. My eyes widen and I look at them like they're crazy. "Are you kidding me? Why are you horny now?" I exclaim. They both just shrug me off and say something about the 'delicious smell,' again. 

We all get in order to walk down the isle.

First in line is Jess, she is holding Nate's arm.

Next in line is Carrie, she is holding Mickey's arm.

Then I am in line, I am holding Ian and Kens arms.

Next is Ava, she is holding Jacobs arm.

Then last but certainly not least is Nicole, who is holding Gabin's arm.

None of us have flowers because the nature around us is enough as Amy says. I personally would want flowers but it isn't my day, and what Amy wants, Amy gets. 

We hear the music start to play. It was the typical, classic piano wedding music. Simple and perfect for Amy and Lucas. 

Dun Dun Dun Dun

 Dun Dun Dun Dun  

Jess and Nate start to walk down the isle we had made in the grass. After about ten seconds Carrie and Mickey walk down the isle and so on with the rest of the bridesmaid and groomsmen. Soon we are all standing under a white wooden arch that sits in front of the pond. We hear the music played slightly different and see Amy start walking down the isle. 

Amy looked beautiful, absolutely stunning. She walked down the isle with James, her huge tummy sticking out and making her dress look shorter, so it goes half way up her thy's. Lucas smiles at her lovingly and mouths to her 'You look stunning, I love you.' She blushes slightly and smiles at him and mouths 'thanks you, I love you too.' Once she gets to Lucas, James shakes Lucas' hand and walks over to his mate Cece and sits down next to her, sliding his arm over her shoulders. 

I blank out most of the speech, just taking in the beauty, peacefulness, and simpleness of the wedding.  I look over the pond and area surrounding it. The grass is thick then there is a line of cut grass that we used as an isle to walk down. There is also a square patch of grass that was cut for the ceremony and reception. The whole pack is here, sitting in white chairs with crystal lights hanging over them, shining brightly. Further over there are chairs with tables for eating and sitting at the reception. All of the tables have a glass bowl of water and candles that are floating in the water. There is a longer table in front of all the other tables for all the bridesmaids, groomsmen, then bride and groom. Bridesmaids on one side, then the bride, then the groom, then the groomsmen. 

I come out of my day dreaming when I hear the minister say, "Do you, Amy, take Lucas to be you lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death due you apart?"

I smile at her nervous yet excited face, "I do." Lucas smiles brightly at her, happy as can be.

The minister starts once again. "Do you Lucas take Amy to be you lawfully wedded wife, to have and to..."

But he was cut off by Lucas, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, get on with it... I do." The preacher, aka John Smith, smiled at his betas eagerness to be married to his mate.

"Well... then you may kiss the bride." Lucas leans into Amy and when their lips touched the whole pack hooted and hollered. 

"Now you may say your vows." John says.

"You are my best friend, my lover, the one that cares for me, and the soon to be father of my children, I love you with all I have in me. I can't believe I am going to finally be Mrs. Lucas Sullivan." Amy says, the smile never leaving her nor Lucas' face.

"I have loved you since the moment I saw you. You make me the happiest man alive and I can't wait to live the rest of my life with you, even if you're dancing crazily just like when I first met you. " Lucas says smiling cheekily. 

We all head to the wedding reception after a handful of pictures, but first I take off this painful dress. I walk into my room to change and ask my mates, "Can one of you unzip this?" 

Ian shakes his head yes and comes over to unzip my dress, once he's done he stuffs his nose in my neck again and take in my scent. "God, baby, your scent right now is driving us crazy." Ian whispers. 

I suddenly hear Ken gasp and start rubbing my back, "Why was your dress so tight on you? You have lines and red marks all over your back."

"I don't know. It fit a week ago." I say frowning sadly at my sudden gain of weight.

"You're still beautiful." Ian say and Ken nods in agreement. I smile, feeling slightly better now that I know my mates still think I am beautiful.

"Lets go get our party on." I say and dance out of the bed room, with my laughing mates trailing behind me. 

A little while later it is dark and the clear Christmas lights are lighting up the whole pond. It is a little chilly out, but some people are swimming since werewolves have higher body temperature. "So how does it feel to be married?" Nicole asks Amy.

"Feels like I'm a little normal now, and that I will have someone forever." Amy says smiling up at Lucas. 

Nate smacks Luke's back and says, "Congrats man. Do you know where you are going to take her for the honeymoon?"

Lucas was about to say something when a pack member yelled something we never wanted to hear on this special day or ever...

"ROUGES!!!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!" Then everything turned into utter ciaos.