Whoa

Alex Pov.

"Where is Freddy?" I write onto a notebook to Ian as we're eating breakfast, Ken is out doing boarder patrol. Ian is feeding Liam and Dante, while I am feeding Abby.

"Open up..." Ian sings to Dante, he makes airplane sounds as the spoon nears Dante's mouth, "Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum in your tum, tum, tum, tum, tum." I smile at them, they are so cute, my little-well big- family. They're great dads, and they don't even care if its their child genetically or not, they treat him/her as theirs. It makes my heart fill with happiness, even though I cant talk, I still am as happy as can be.

"Oh... well... while you were... gone... me and Ken didn't have time to take care of him, so we asked Mac to watch him, and she got a little more then attached... She wont give him back or let him out of her room, Ria is attached to him now too. We were waiting for you to realize he was gone, not really wanting to tell you that our sister stole him and wont give him back at any costs." Ian says laughing a little. I silently giggle along with him.

"What about the Chinchillas?" I write out next.

"Well the momma died from old age and one got away, so... we only have three left." Ian says and I chuckle, we're so irresponsible.

An idea popped into my head and I grin evilly at my mate. "Want to get our monkey back?" I write out.

Ian reads it, looks up and see the glint in my eye and starts backing up slowly with his hands in the air. "No, No, No, No, whatever you are up to no, I see that glint in your eyes, and I'm not going to be any part of it." He says, I just shrug and silently muse myself, then I'll do it myself.

I skip up the stairs all the way to Macs room.

I slowly, silently try to open, only to find it locked. I dig around in my hair until I find a bobby-pin, I push it into the lock and jiggle it around until I hear the click, signaling that it is now unlocked. I slowly push open the door and tip-toe into the room.

As soon as I get into the room fully, I stop in my tracks and slap my hands over my eyes. Bad Idea, this was a very bad idea. Note to self, don't go snooping anymore, and don't break into anyone's room anymore. 

This is definitely not macs room.

Right in front of my eyes is Ashlee and a pack member, Logan-i think-, are getting it on. Like full blown penis in vagina, legs on Logan's shoulders, arms pinned to the bad, and no clothes getting it on.

My eyes are blown wide with terror. My hands are across my face trying to cover everything. But my ears cannot be protected. The sounds of skin slapping together and moans will never leave my head. So. Freaking. Gross.

The moans stop, so I slowly uncover my eyes and peak out to make sure everything is clear. Ash squeaks as she sees me and yanks the covers over her head and Logan smirks, proud of the pounding he just gave his grilfriend...? Mate...? Friend-with-benefits...? What ever are they...?

"I thought this was Mac's room, sorry!" I squeak through the mind-link, I am totally embarrassed right now and I'm pretty sure my face is beet red. 

Ash's face gets redder. "Sorry." She says apologetically and embarrassed, "Alex meet Logan, my mate."

I squeal, this is so exciting! nearly all of my friends have found their mate now. Only Sam is left to find her mate. I think for a second. We need to send her on a trip from pack to pack to see if she can find her mate. Hmmm, good idea, I think I'll do that. 

Logan clears his throat and I'm snapped back into reality, I blush once more and slowly back out of the room to give them privacy. Once I'm out of the room and the door is shut I turn to run to my mates. As I get further and further from Ash's room I faintly hear Logan and Ash laughing at me. Humph, what turdicles.