Home Sweet Home

Nicole's Pov.

"I'm so excited to be in a pack again. I miss having a family. You get lonely when you're a rogue,. Becoming a rogue might have been my decision, but I do miss being in a pack. ." He says while we wait for everyone to finish packing up. I smile brightly at him and snuggle tighter into his chest.

"I know what you mean, when my mom and I moved away with my step-dad I was really sad. I was so used to having a huge, non-biological family to lean on, but when we moved I had no one but myself. Now I have a new family and pack. I just wish some of the pack members would stop looking at me with disgust because I was a rogue and pregnant at 18, I couldn't help what had happened to me." I say smiling up at him. He smiles back at me and gives me a sweet kiss on my lips. "I'm so glad I found my mate. I was kinda scared when I turned 18 and didn't find you, And given that I was pregnant, i was sure that i would never find someone to love and accept me. My thoughts are clear and happy now though. I am so happy now, with you, and with the pack. " He growls at the mention of rejection, but we drop the subject.

"Me too kitten, me too." I giggle when he says that, I like the nick-name.

"I like it, I shall call you... Alien!" I said giggling like a school girl. He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Where in the hell buckets did you come up with that?" He questions, still looking at me like I'm crazy.

"You're weird. Aliens are weird. So you're an alien.." He starts laughing at this, not a small chuckle, no no, a full blown hysterical laughing attack. I don't get it! Whats so funny?

"What?" I squeak out embarrassed.

"Hun, I'm not the only weird one." He makes fun of me, out of breath from all the laughing. He finally stops laughing and wipes the happy tears off his face. Yes, he laughed THAT much. Enough laughing to shed tears.

"True, true. I'm going to text everyone to see if they're done." I get out my phone and send a group message asking if they're ready or not. I quickly get messages from everyone saying they're all ready, everyone besides Alex.

Another twenty minutes go by and still no message from Alex. This isn't like Alex. She always replies asap.

"Alien, will you text the twins and see if they're with Alex?" He sends them a message. Yet again, no answer. "I'm gonna go check on them, you coming?" I asked him. When we got to her room we knocked, but there was no answer,nothing. Where're they? Gabin looks confused also. Suddenly an overly excited Alex comes walking up with the twins trailing behind her. "Where have you been? Are you even done packing?" I screeched with worry, then I realize that I sound like her mom. I smelled the air and caught Ove's scent in it, huh, weird.

"Places and yes." She said still overly cheerful with a look of excitement on her face.

"What has you all excited?" Gabin asks curiously.

"You will see when we get home. Your mate will love it." She says to Gabin, her mates just smirk.

Now I am curious. "But..." I was about to speak when she cut me off.

"I'm not telling you." Then grabbed her mates hands and went into their room.

She is a weird child. A very weird child

Later that night I get a text from Nate saying to grab our stuff, we were leaving. So I grab my bag and ask Gabin, " Ready to go and meet the pack?" He let our a nervous laugh and shook his head yes. The look on his face says otherwise though. I grab his hand and rub it reassuringly, letting him know that he has no reason to be nervous.

We pull up to the pack house, to see nearly everyone eagerly waiting outside for us. Some of them look like they are about to piss their pants from excitement of their alpha coming home from a ten day vacation. The person that looks most excited is Xavier, front in line. Hes growling at everyone and pushing everyone who tries to get in front of him. No one is going to get to hug and see his baby-girl before him. I chuckle, some people never change. The car finally comes to a stop and we get out. I don't think any one of us are ready for the hugs and attention to come.