Lets Go Somewhere

Alex Pov.

I want to do something fun today, I don't ever get to do anything fun anymore.

Nicole and i have been getting along great, she is certainly not shy anymore. She's about 4 months pregnant now, and very beautiful. We took her to the doctor the other day, everyone went, and Nathan says the baby is healthy and chugging along. She just needs to gain some more weight to keep the baby safe. We've been working really hard on keeping her full all of the time, but her body isn't used to all the food yet, so we have to take baby steps.

It didn't take long for her to start trusting us, not everyone in the pack though. We learned a lot about her. She likes to sing and write songs. She is also extremely childish, but we learned to love it and her. She loves acting but doesn't like going on stage, she is our shy little drama queen. The only exception of her shyness is when she is around us, she is so full of energy and talkative. She likes archery, but it has been a long time since she has touched a bow and arrow.

I'm going to ask Dad if he and the other retired high ranks we all need a couple days off.

Ugh

That means I'll have to get out of bed.

Fuck my life, I don't want to get up.

I finally get enough energy to get up and walk to the kitchen so i can ask dad. "I'm thinking about taking the next couple of days off with my friends and doing something fun. We have been so stressed lately, and need a break. So will you and all the retirees take over for two weeks?"

"Sure, honey. I'd love to, to tell you the truth, I've been missing being around the pack all the time."

"Okay," then I look at my friends and say, "I have a few ideas on what I want to do, but its gonna be a surprise."

In a couple days it is Nicole and Ava's birthday. Nicole is turning 18 and Ava is turning 20. I think they forgot. I didn't. (evil smile)

Everyone agreed they needed a break an that it sounded fun.

"Where are you going?" My brother asks popping out of nowhere and scaring the shit out of me.

"None of your business" I snapped at him. Peyton glared at me as if saying 'be polite,' fine whatever. "Ugh, were going on a vacation. Taking some time off."

"Can me and Jake come?" He asked softly. I think about it for a second and finally decide that i might as well give him a chance. He has been really sweet lately, doing everything he can think of to get my forgiveness. I can think about forgiving my brother, he was just blinded by our parents death, as was I.

I can't forgive and forget what Jake did to me, that is not forgivable. I hope I get a second chance mate, and him too, I do hope he finds happiness, just can't be with me.

"Sure." I said hesitantly, "But you wont bother us too much, right?" And was satisfied when he said right. He got up and left the room to tell Jake i'm guessing, not even realizing that he didn't ask where we were going, good because he nor anyone else is going to find out until we get there. It's my little surprise.

~~~~~~
I jerked up, put of bed clenching my heart. I feel like my heart is breaking into a million pieces. I start bawling my eyes out, not able to handle the pain. It felt like someone or somethings goal was to rip my heart out and they weren't stopping for nothing. My neck felt like it was being burned. My body felt like it was being burned from the inside out.

My screams of pain could wake up the entire town.

Everyone comes running into my room. They were yelling to each other over my scream, but I couldn't process what they were saying, Im in too much pain...