Silly Boy

Alex Pov.

"Lets got get the chinchillas to play with them before we go look for bridesmaids dresses. I feel like we are neglecting them, not playing with them much." Jess says.

"Okay, you go get the chinchillas and I will get Quincy. He bothers other people around the house all the time so he has fun." I say while laughing.

"Quincy. Do you want to go play with the chinchillas?" I ask him.

"Ye-p. Pay pay." Indicating he wants to play. I giggle and pick him up to meet back up with the girls. 

"Where are the balls to put them in?" Ava questions me.

"Shit! I forgot about that. Just let them play on the ground and watch them." I say. They let the chinchillas down and we start to play with them.

All of a sudden the mom started whining. No more like squealing really loudly. Like she was in terrible pain, and the carpet around her is wet. I cover my ears, werewolf hearing sucks sometimes. "Either she is peeing on the carpet or giving birth. But by the sound of her cry's I am guessing she is giving birth! What do we do? Is it like a human or werewolf birth? What do I do? Oh my god. Oh my god. What do I do?" Amy says freaking out, she's already acting like a mom. 

"Calm down. Its in her natural nature to birth herself, so just let it happen." I say soothingly to a pregnant freaking lady aka Amy. She takes deep breaths in and out like shes the one giving birth. I laugh, "You do know you are not the one giving birth, right Amy?"

She looks at me then blushes, "Oh yeah. I'm just a little freaked"

About half an hour later three new chinchillas are in the world. "They're so cute." Carrie squeals.

"I know right? They're so adorable." We all nod in agreement, in awe of the cute little suckers. Jess try's to pick one up, but the mother is not having it and bites Jess, ohh momma is protective. "Ouch!"Jess hisses while rubbing her finger, "Damn don't try to touch them, the mother is a bitch."

"We have two cages so put the girls in one and the boys in another. I don't think we want anymore baby chinchillas in the house." I say laughing, they laugh with me. So we put the chinchillas in their cages and get ready to look for bridesmaids dresses. We might have to have a little change of plans because the wedding is so soon and they wont have any time to get the dresses ready.

When we get to the dress store Amy says, "We don't have enough time for them to make five bridesmaids dresses. So look for dresses your size that you like which are in the color light or dark gray and pale yellow." Then we are dismissed to look for the best dress. After four agonizing hours of looking for dresses we all finally found the best ones.

Ava's dress is a yellow strapless v-neck dress that shows off her best asset-boobies. It goes down to her knees. It has a thin grey belt and carefully wrinkled at the bottom. It has a white lace frill underneath that shows just enough to be elegant. 

Nicole's dress is a dark grey dress. It is held up at the shoulder, cut straight across her chest. Flows out like a Cinderella dress right under her boobs. Nothing else added to it.

Carrie's dress is a light grey dress that is longer, it goes down to her toes. It is tight at the top and flows free at her hips. It is ruffled at the bottom. There is only one sleeve, and the back is opened.

Jess' dress is also a light grey dress. There are no sleeves, it wraps around her neck to hold it up. It is just a plain grey dress with a darker grey flower on her shoulder. It goes down to just above her knees.

My dress is also a yellow dress that is strapless on one side and the other has a strap with flower print. The flower print goes from the shoulder across to the other side on her waist then the whole bottom of the dress is flower print. Inside the flower print is a grey swirl.

"All done. Lets go pay." We all sigh in relief. It has been a very tiring day.

Once we were done paying Amy says, "We better eat before I turn into a hungry bitch." We all nod fast, not wanting to be with and listen to a hungry Amy.

"So where do you want to go? What sounds good to you Amy?" Jess asks.

"Lets go to the pretzel shop." Amy says.

"Fine by me." We all say.

"Welcome to Auntie Anne's Pretzels what can I get for you?" The guys says in a flirty voice, checking us all out.

"Can we all get pretzels with cheese." I say in a flirtatious voice pushing my chest out and fluttering my eye lashes. His eyes automatically go down to my boobs. I try to hold off my smirk as well as the girls, my plan is working.

"That will be $25.62." He says.

I get my walled out and pull of one of my tens, "Well darn I don't have enough money." I say pouting pushing my lip out. I am going to be in so much trouble with my mates when they find out.

"Well I will make you a deal, I will give you your meal free, but give you give me your number and I'll call you." He smirks at me. Players, Players, Players, their all the same.

I put my finger on his chest and trail it down. Then I say, "we've got a deal big boy." He hands us our food and I hand him a random number, we then walk away.

"Hey wait..." He yells out, I turn my head and raise an eye brown at him. "You forgot to tell me your name."

I think about it and decide to tell him one thing true. "Alex." I turn around and walk away again.

When we out of the distance of the store we burst out laughing.

"You've still got it Alex." Ava breaths out through her laughing, "Poor boy. Watch him call that number and have a grandma answer. How come you told him your real name?"

"Gotta give him something real." I laugh.

When we get home I walk into my room to see my mates with a very serous face on. "You left the mind link open." Ian says.

I mutter a shit then look up at them, "Yeah..." I stretch out the h. They keep the serous face, then start laughing their asses off. I look at them confused. "The hell is so funny?" I ask, now confused. 

"That was awesome." Ken says, "Poor kid didn't see it coming."

They then become serous again, "But if you ever do it again I will kill'em." Ian says. I nod my head.

Later that night Ian, Ken, and I are talking about Rogues in my office when a very angry Peyton comes tstomping into my office. "Uh...hey?" I say.

"Don't you 'hey' me girl." She growls. "How come a boy named Zack just called me and said, I quote, 'Hey baby, you up for some Zacky tonight.' Then I asked who the hell he is and he says, 'Come on Alex babe, it me, from the pretzel store.'" She just glares at me with a look that says 'Explain! Now!'

I laugh nervously and look at my mates. "Well you see when we went to the mall to look for dresses, we went to a pretzel store to get something to eat afterwards. And I did not want to pay $25 just for pretzels and cheese, so I may or may not have flirted with him and given him a fake number. I guess that number was not so fake then. Hahaha... oops...What did you tell him?"

"I told him that you can't be together because you have 7 kids, and husband that you need to stop cheating on. Oh and that he wouldn't enjoy catching your many STD's. He hung up immediately after that." She laughs evilly before leaving the room muttering, "It just had to be my number she remembers."

When she leaves the room me and my boys burst out laughing. "Ah... Princess that has to be the highlight of my day. Your mom is awesome. I repeat myself, the poor boy probably pooped himself when your mom told him that. " Ian says, Ken just nods in agreement.

"Just make sure to remember our earlier threat is still out there." Ken threatens.