Wedding Plans

All the girls and I meet up to start on the wedding plans. We are all overly excited.

"I want a simple, short wedding dress, with short grey bridesmaids dresses. The color theme to be white, grey, and yellow, a warm, bright, happy day. I want the wedding to be simple and at that pond a couple miles out on our land. With clear lights lighting up the night. I want the reception to be at the same spot. The wedding in the field close by the pond, and the reception under the lights, like I said, by the pond. I want to see the lights sparkling in the pond, symbolizing my future happiness." Amy says.

We all have tears in out eyes by now, "That sound perfect for you." I tell her, on the verge of tears.

"I like that idea. Short and sweet." Ava says with a distant look in her eyes, like she is just imagining it, how happy and fun it will all be.

"When you say simple do you mean design and planning wise or the people you invite?" I question.

"I just want the planning to be simple. I will invite the whole pack since it is the betas wedding. But my close friends and my family have to be in the first two rows during the ceremony. All you girls are going to be bridesmaids and your mates are going to be groomsmen. Me and Luke decided this the other night. My maid of honor is going to be Jess. Then I will walk down the isle with James (A/N Luke and Ava'a dad. Her parents are dead and she is close to Luke's parents.) " We all nod understanding, they were best friends, so duh, we already guessed Jess would be the bridesmaid. Jess squealed in excitement and surprise. Why she is surprised... don't ask me, I have no idea why.

"Are you serous?" Jess screamed. Amy nodded at her smiling. By now Jess was bouncing in her seat. "Okay... I'm going to calm down now." She breathed out, breath in, breath out. Once shes calm we began planning again.

"So its set we'll have the wedding in one month. I know its soon but I am excited, I have been planning this since forever ago, I already knew what was going to happen since I was like nine. I want to be pregnant when I have the wedding because I want to be married before I have the baby. Luke will choose where our honeymoon is, we wont go on the honeymoon until I have the baby and a week to heal. Then we will go dress shopping tomorrow. We will try them on and choose one. Then wala, all we will have to do is pick out and buy the decorations." Amy says.

"Wow." I say "We just planned a whole wedding in one night. I think that is a world record" I joked, I sent a wink to Amy. We all laugh. I look at the time to see it is 11:00 at night. "Well good night my mates are waiting for me and I bet yours are too." I walk up to my room then crawl into bed with my mates and snuggle into them.

"Finally" They say in relief. "We couldn't sleep without you." They say before we all fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~

"Ew, no." I say to dress number 13. We have been through THIRTEEN wedding dresses and none of them are 'the one.'

"I can't find any." Amy whines irritated, I don't blame her, "None of them are for me. I want it to be perfect."

"Well lets go home and come back later when we clear our head and can think clearly." I offer. She nods her head looking tired as hell.

We start to walk out the store when I see a bigger looking dress at the back corner, hidden. I gasp. They look at me curiously, too happy to talk I point to the dress excitedly. Amy gasps also in excitement, then scurries off to try it on. She grabs it off the rack, then runs into the fitting room, giggling her little ass off in excitement. We all laugh at how excited she is. Jess walks to the dressing room after her to help her put it on.

About five minutes later Amy walks out of the dressing room and we look at her shocked, not shocked because she is beautiful, but because we finally found the one. "You look beautiful, this is definitely the one." Carrie says. We all silently and sincerely agree in awe of her beauty.

The dress goes down to her knees in the front, then flows longer in the back. It is strapless, with a grey bejeweled thick belt going around under her boobs. The dress goes from straight at the top to frilly at the bottom. I can see it, her walking down the isle with James, wearing silver flats with this dress, with her hair and make up done to perfection. We all nod our heads enthusiastically then go pay for the dress with Luke's credit card. I smirk, Amy stole it out of his pocket this morning. Now were going to go home and hide the dress in the one room Luke wont look. Ava's. Ahhh, a brother will never look in his sisters room, too scared at what they will find. Haha. I think it's entertaining. I remember the first and last time Luke went snooping through Ava's room.

~Flashback~

"I know right, Taylor Laughtner is way hotter than Justin Bieber." I exclaim. Ava and I were playing a game of which celeb is hotter.

"Totall-" She started but was cut off by a blood curling scream and a loud thump. Sounds like a girl. We looked at each other and darted off in the direction of the scream.

When we got there what we saw had us on the ground laughing our asses off. Lucas was on the floor passed out from fear from opening Ava's underwear cabinet. Luke had one of her lacy bras in his hand and a lacy thong in the other. He had a horrified expression on his face even though he is unconscious.

~End of Flashback~

Luke couldn't look at Ava for a whole week without getting a horrified and disgusted expression on his face. He was scared that his little sister was wearing things like that. No one could look at Luke for a week without bursting into laughter. And this was was all because he wanted to know what to get Ava for her birthday that year. Poor Luke. He never even went through her door again, stood outside the doorway when he needed to talk to her or wake her or whatever had to do.