You Suck Huh?

Alex Pov.

"Awww, look at them. They finally made up. Brother and sister love." I hear two moody hormonal squealing girls say and a groaning boy not knowing what to do.

"Nicole, Amy calm down. " I hear Lucas growl at them. Awww... the perks of having to watch after two pregnant girls. I start giggling and then I hear squealing and someone squeak 'oops' then sneak out the door as if pretending they have not been here. I heard you I sang inside my head.

'I'm a little jealous' Rosa tells me.

'Why?' I ask her.

'They're pregnant, carrying a child they're going to love and we got rejected by our mate three years ago and haven't even found our second chance mate. I know Nicole hasn't found her mate but she just turned 18 and has a baby to love. I guess having our mate hate us for so long is finally getting to me now that were around lovey dovey mates all day long.' She says sadly, 'Ever since Ava talked about how shes missing out on having a mate I have been thinking about it too.'

'I understand' I reply, now realizing what shes saying. I feel sadness hit me. I hear Jace moving around. I guess my expressions gave it away because he asks "Whats wrong little sis" I smile a little when he calls me sis.

"Just thinking about not having a mate anymore and all." He tenses at the word mate. I guess he has not forgiven Jake yet, i honestly don't know if i have either.

"Fucker," He whispers under his breath, thinking I didn't hear him, forgetting that i now have senses of an alpha. I giggle a little at that, my mood becoming a tad happier. "I know what you mean, I want my mate too. Its kind of weird that so many people in our newly formed pack are older and haven't found their mate but the younger ones have. I'm really jealous of them all."

I get out of bed later that afternoon and grab something comply to change into. "Go to your room and get ready. Wear something that covers your skin." I said to Jace and texted everyone else.

I can still see it before my eyes. The way she was holding it, the way she was holding it like it was nothing, the way she was like standing there for minutes just focusing on her target, with one eye open and one closed, just focusing., the way she let go, let everything loose, the way the arrow flew and hit it right on target.

But lets go back and start at the beginning.

"Hey Ove, how are you?" Nicole asked a man as we walk through the doors of a archery building. He was around 60-70 years old, he smells like a werewolf, but gives off a friendly vibe.

The man looked at Nicole and smiled. "Well hello Nicole, long time no see, how are you, should I speak Danish or English?" He asked with really heavy accent.

"I'm good, as you can see I'm a little bit bigger than the last time you saw me, and please speak English, so my friends can understand you," Nicole said and smiled at us and pointed at her stomach when she mentioned she was bigger than she used to be.

"Okie Dokie," he said. "So how many bows will you need?" he asked.

"10 including me" Nicole answered and smiles at him.

He walks away, "Who's that?" I ask Nicole.

"He's an old friend, hes like a grandpa to me, I really have missed him." Nicole replies in a happy tone.

Soon Ove comes back with 4 bows. He gives the boys one each and says. Jace gives Nicole his bow and Nicole shows them how to do it.

While she was explaining what to do to the guys, the man came back and gave us ours to use. "Here take one for each of you." But there was still no bow for Nicole.