0.2

Nina's POV:

"Thank you!" I say to the taxi driver as I tip him on the way out of the car and grab my bags.

Wow, this school is huge but I hope I find my way around. The school just opened this year so everything should be pretty nice. I found it quite weird that this school was for juniors and seniors only but it's good not to deal with the lower class.

There were signs leading to reservation so I try to handle my bags and start walking. So many caucasians. I'm kidding but there is.

"Hey!" Says a girl walking next to me with a beaming smile on her face.

"Uh do I know you?" I say with a confused look in my face.

"Of course not! I just didn't want to look like a loser walking by myself." There was a pause. "Oh yeah what's your name!?"

This girl is like she a whole can of Red Bull and is waiting to explode. "My name is Nina."

"Ooo nice and I can see your from down there." As she points to the ground.

I stop and look at her for a moment. "Hell?" And continue to walk.

"No no!" As she runs in her heals, heals, to catch up. "I meant like South America, like what are you."

I laugh, "I am Brazilian." Why is this girl so nosey.

"So does that mean you speak like Portuguese? In like another language.

"Yes I speak both Portuguese and Spanish. Now I didn't catch you name." I say.

"Oh of course, my name is Clarissa. This school is beautiful isn't it."

"Yes, yes it is." I'm going to try to keep up with her because I need to make new friends because at the moment I have 0.

"Do you have any friends here?" I ask.

"Well few but I have my annoying ass little brother that goes here." Clarissa says

"I thought that it was just juniors and seniors here?" I say as I open the door to go to registration.

"Oh I am older, by one minute but we live a couple hours away so we took our cars here." Oh boy.

We get in line and wait. Then Clarissa says, "I don't suggest you do it with my brother because he's a fuck boy but do whatever you want though it's kay."

"Yeah I would prefer a no and don't you think it's weird if a friend of yours dates your brother." I say.

"Nina, my friends don't date him, they just get in bed with him silly goose." Clarissa says.
Ok.

We get up to the desk and the miserable lady says, "Name."

"Clarissa Trabbita."

"Dorm 124, don't loose your key." She says.

"Thank—"

"Next!" The woman says, geez.

"Nina Martines."

"Dorm 101, don't loose your key." She says again.

"What a job she has." As we laugh and begin to find our rooms.

"I love your stripe shirt paired with the black leggings! It makes that ass pop, please tell me how to get a butt like your" Clarissa compliments me.

"Thank you! And I guess it a Brazilian secret." I laugh, "your butt is good too." I say, I'm glad me and her are becoming friends bonding about butts, lol.

"Yes girl your defiantly my new bestie wanna exchange numbers?" Clarissa asks.

"Defiantly!" As we stop at my door as we give each other our numbers.

"See it around!" Clarissa waves as I do the same.

I take a deep break and walk into my new room, I already miss Luciana.

There are bags in the other side of the room near the bathroom so I take the side closer to the door. I hear the shower is on so I but my bags down and I hear the shower stop. I'm so excited to meet my roommate!

It was difficult to get the bedspread on so I leaned over like Kim Kardashian would to woo her Kanye and got the bedspread between the bed and the wall.

The door opens and then I hear, "Damn."

I pause, that was not a girl voice that was not a girls voice. I turn around and it was a very attractive boy that has a 6 pack and wonderful everything and he in a towel.

I then snap myself of daydream. "What are you doing in my room?" I cross my arms:

"This is my room baby girl so hello roomie." As he comes closer to me.

"But that's impossible." As I tense up.

"Opposite sex being roommates soon to have sex? It possible." As he grabs my butt.

I then slap him across the face, "Hey!"

He looks at me blank, "That was the best ass I felt ever." He says.

"What the fuck, I'm not your sex toy and I don't even know your name, it must be hot!" As his fingers crawl up my arm.

"My name is Nina." I say in a disgusted tone.

"Well my name is Blake." Blake says in a sexy voice but I have to resist it because he is a fuck boy and I don't duck with that. But right when he's going to full on make out with me my phone rings.

"Phone!" I yell at I push him over and answer my phone as fast as I can.

"Luciana!" I shout and I cover the phone and say to Blake, "Put some clothes on!"

"Be quite." He nags.

"Fala em Portugues." (Talk in Portuguese). I say to her.

"You can I'm not in the mood." Luciana says as I laugh.

"Então eu entro no meu quarto e há um garoto em uma toalha e ele agarra minha bunda e quase fez comigo, mas sua chamada me salvou e acho que, ele é meu companheiro de quarto." (So I walk into my room and there is a boy in a towel and he grabs my butt and almost made out with me but your call saved me and guess what, he is my roommate.) I say as Blake with shorts on looks at me.

"Ooooo you one of them Brazilian chicks, I dig that." Blake says.

"Vejo! Luciana o que eu faço!" (See! Luciana what do I do.)

"First go into the hall." Luciana says.

Blake is still standing there looking at me as I walk out of the room.

"What do I do Luciana, this is not what I wanted my new school to be like." I sigh.

"Just take deep breathes in and out. You will need to deal with this and show him who is the boss and he can't lay one finger on you or he'll get it. But I'm so sorry I'm going on a date!"

"Thanks." I sigh. "Good luck."