0.9

Nina's POV:

I do not know what to do. I am 16 years old, how am I suppose to take this in because I don't. My parents, Blake, away from home. How stupid could I be, all of these lies that has been trampled on top of me is not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay.

I could feel my heartbeat rising by the second, like I was having a mix of a really bad anxiety and panic attack and I do not feel good at all. I feel like my heart just dropped to my feet weighing me down. I try to stay as calm as I can but it keeps on getting worse.

I called an über and where to? The damn hospital.

-

I walk in the front desk with my backpack and I freeze. I can't move at all. My head just got more lightheaded by the second and next think I know is that I see all black.

-

I wake up to a beeping sound next to me seeing a bunch of needles in my skin, total no memory I just am confused.

Then it hit me then that's when my heart was rising again which made the doctor come in the room.

"Hello I am Dr. White and I will be tie doctor while you are here and—"

"What happened." I say immediately then realizing I was being rude. "I'm sorry I interrupted."

"It's alright hun, I'd do the same." She says. "Well this is unusual since you are at such a young age but last night you did have a heart attack."

I go blank.

"Are you alright miss." Dr. White asks.

"I don't know." I say not knowing what to do.

"Well do you possible know what could if cause this like stress?"

"Yes but I'd rather not talk about it because thinking about it makes it worse." I say putting my face in my hands.

"Is there any family or friends you can call?"

"I guess, I can call her." I shrug.

"Okay I will let you be but just ring me on that button if you need anything." Dr. White smiles.

I grab my phone and go to text Clarissa.

Me: Hey sorry to bother but I got in a bit of an accident last night and I'd really like if you'd be here to talk to.
Clarissa: Oh my gosh, I'm on my way right now be there in 20!

I take a deep breath as I place my hands together on my stomach waiting.

"You got some visitors Martines, I'll send them in." Nurse Kelly pops her head in the room.

"Thank you!" I say to her but then realize why so I have visitors... only Clarissa is coming. Or so I thought.

At the door frame there he was, Blake.

I stare I him as his hands are in his pockets looking at him not even blinking.

"Clarissa, why is he here." I say with a bit of a frustrated tone.

"Oh I thought that—"

"I want him out!" I start to yell. "GET OUT!" I scream then throw a pillow at him but the door caught it before it got him.

The machine started to beep really fast again as a few nurses come in as they but a shot through my arm as I take in a deep breathe. "Clarissa, why did you bring him." I say calmly as possible without loosing it.

"I just thought that you'd want him here too and all." Clarissa says looking at the ground than at me.

"Well this is all his fault that I am here! I had a fucking heart attack! Thanks for having us kiss each other realizing that was him.

"I didn't know that you'd have a heart attack by doing this I thought you'd kiss and love each other." Clarissa spills.

"Wait." I say seriously. "You've known the whole time it was him!" My anger rises.

"Yes but I can explai—"

"Please leave." I say calmly. "Leave!"

Clarissa leaves with her head down and as soon as she leaves I start punching my pillow then I realized holy shit I'm in California, California!

I take out my phone and write my text

"I need you now." I type writing my address.

"Nina? I'm on my way!"

Thank god I can walk now that it's been a few days so far I've got plenty of beauty rest. But it's great that I'm seeing my guest looking like this! Oh my! I can't look like...this! As I look into my phone screen seeing a gorilla.

I grab my hair brush and a little makeup I have in my bag and I go! Outfit! Leggings and an oversized sweatshirt.

Heart rises up as I take in deep breathes. Calming myself with excitement.