0.7

I will say when to play the music
Nina's POV:

"It's almost time everyone! We did an amazing job and the doors are ready to be opened now everyone put on their mask and let's get this masquerade ball started!" Clarissa says with joy as the decorating committee puts their masks on and we open the doors as people come in.

When you walk in you are leaded to a door that has a big staircase going down to the ball room and also when you walk in there is a staircase going up to rooms which we put a sign do not enter so no one really goes up there. But I forgot my beautiful diamond necklace up there so as many people are just coming in I run upstairs in my black stilettos with red on the bottom of them and go to one of the bedrooms that me Clarissa just put our belongings like a first aid kit (weird) and our phone and stuff.

I put on my necklace and I go down the stairs and by the time I was down everyone was surprisingly in the ball room. I walk through the doors and it looked like one stopped.

Eyes were starring me down but the music was keep on going so I just walk down and looked around for Clarissa.

"What an ass." I hear a voice say behind me as I give him a nasty look than more men are booty calling me and it's disgusting like what school am I at and where is this respect for women these days, it's really awful.

I then get through the crowd find the food table, yes. I get some punch and just look at the fun everyone is having but where is the ball music like I don't think listening to pop music is really the occasion like what.

As I take a sip of my punch I hear behind me, "Work baby girl yes." I turn around and I slap the guy right across his previous face and put down my punch and run into the dance floor.
It was almost 11 and that time did now go fast am I dreaming.

Clumsy me, I trip on my dress and fall ready for my embarrassment, someone catches me putting their hand around my waist.

"Watch where your going sugar plum." The guy says to me, he look fairly Hanson in his tux and mask.

"I'm sorry, I'm clumsy." I stand up looking at the ground as my cheeks turn red. Now I'm just preparing for the "compliment" he's gonna give me like all the other guys said.

"No problem if you hadn't I wouldn't have bumped into you." He smiles and I blush.

I keep on smiling, "Finally someone normal here, the boys have been very disrespectful and unbelievable since this event is so formal."

"I was exactly thinking the same thing!" He says, "Wait one second, don't move." I smile has he walks towards he dj like he's requesting a song or something then he comes back and smiles, "Now this is what a ball should be like."

Start playing music now.

Ball room music starts to come through the speakers and he brings me to the middle of the dance floor and says, "May I take this dance ma'am." He bows down.

I then courtesy and reply, "Why I'd love too." I giggle as he holds one of my hands and the other is around my waist and we dance.

We glide across the dance floor like butter and I felt such a spark between us and is it love that first sight? I'm kidding I don't believe in that stuff but I'm actually having a good time now.

Everyone is in a circle around us and watches us as we dance across the dance floor and I have no idea how I can dance like this but you learn something new everyday.

"Now this is what a ball should be like." I say as we keep on dancing.

"Exactly and I wouldn't of even meet you if it weren't for these masks because who knows who we are but that's the secret.

"Yes!" He says as a few more couples around around us on the dance floor and we just enjoy the rest of the moment. "But one day I will find you and you'll find out but not tonight."

"Of course not." I smile as the ends then everyone was clapping as they continue to play more music to fit the event.

"Do you want to get out of this sweaty crowd and go to the garden?" He asks.

"Yeah I'd like that." I say as he holds my hand as we run through the crowd into the unbelievable garden and the light and flowers, oh my it's outrageously beautiful.

"What's that face for?" He smiles as I'm making a thinking face as we just walk through the garden.

"I'm thinking of who you could be, a mask really does covers an identity, weirdly but your voice sounds so familiar but I just can't put my finger on it." I say.

"Well that's the mystery I guess." He says.

"I just would of totally recognize you of your voice, looks, and especially your personality but apparently not because everyone at this school is a douche but why haven't I met you, your not like anyone I ever met before.

He blushes as we sit down on a bench, "Well I actually agree because I would say that's myself is just a shellfish person that has no respect for anyone and tonight I really showed my inner self and I just can't transition into someone else because there's this girl that has a completely misunderstanding between me and I don't know how after all these years I could just not be it I don't know, the past year has been difficult for me and I don't even know why I'm telling you this, I barely know you."

"It's alright you just have to be your self, just slowly transition out and it's not gonna be a problem and everything will be alright. Just be your goofy self and don't let others bring you down. Show pride in yourself! Be you." I felt so inspirational.

We were right in the middle of the garden as we're standing looking at each other.

I take his wrists and it's 11:59. "No way this time didn't go by this fast."

"I guess so." He adds on but then I realize something.

"Shit my Über is going to leave without me! I gotta go! Um bye!

I walk and he stops me, "You forgot something!"

"I don't think so—" I turn around as his pair of lips lay on mine as those church bells ring singing all the way to twelve.

"Wow!" I get of my chest as I laugh as I start going off.

"How will I find you?" He asks.

"This is how you'll find me." I go up to him and kiss him one last time as are hand finally let go of each other as I lift up my dress and start running until my mystery boy is out of sight.

Wow. What a night.