1.2

Clarissa's POV:

"Brother. Brother. Brother. Brother. Brother." I knock on Blake's door repeatedly.

"Blake. Blake. Blake. Bla—"

"What!" Blake finally opens the door, it's only midnight. I scoot pass him as he gets under the covers and just looks at me across the room. I then start to walk towards the light because it's very dark in here.

"I swear to god if you turn on the light I will kill you." Blake scowls.

"You can't keep on taking all these sick days from school and rot in your bed and not come out of your room, at all." I confess as Blake groans.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want to do, unless you have something important to tell me, get out." He says planting his face in his pillow.

"Well I do have something else to tell you." I say as his head turns to me.

"What."

"Well we've been invited to a party."

Nina's POV:

"How do I look?" I ask Lucas as I have my white sandals on and curled hair looking in the mirror reminding me of the last time I was in a dress.

"You look great Nina." As Lucas stands next to me. "You ready?"

I take a deep breath, "Yes."

We get to the party and the venue is absolutely beautiful I walk down the grand stairs like I'm in some movie. Absolutely beautiful.

There's a dance floor in the center of all then tables then there are stairs to go down to the beach also but the party isn't down there but I wish it was

Me and Lucas are just greeting a lot of people that he work with. I sit a table alone and what got my attention more than the party was the sun setting at the sea.

The music starts up as I look around as I see more people coming down to the party and I catch a face that is quite familiar to me, Blake's.

I rush over to Lucas in panic trying to cover my face with my hair. "Lucas!" I whisper shout as he takes a sip of champagne.

"Yes sister." Lucas says excitement, he's having fun.

"Blake is here." I whisper in his ear so no one can here.

"Oh no."

"What do I do." I panic as Lucas has a blank face since he's a bit drunk but is manageable.

"Neen just talk to him and resolve the problem nothing is going to be solved if you ignore him for the rest of your life plus don't you like him? Exactly now shoo, party."

I think about it hard and I think of times to talk to Blake but I just can't talk to him because I'm not ready I guess but Lucas is leaving soon and ugh this is stressing me out I need to get away from the party. The party is a bit too formal for me and it's eh.

I walk down to the beach and find a gorgeous beach bed that's propped up so you can see the ocean, like why would you just keep it down here, it has much more potential than that!

I pick up my dress and I lay down on the surprisingly comfy bed.

The sunset was just beautiful, it was setting like it is going into the water and it really was.

I then hear some foot steps, my heartbeat goes up because I know who it is but I focus my eyes on the sun setting and nothing else.

"Beautiful night it is, isn't it?" The voice says.

"Yes it is especially the sunset, the water, and the stars." I say looking up at the sky.

"I have a funny story about the water." He says.

"Oh now what is that." I say raising an eyebrow even though I'm still looking at the sea.

"So this girl, I would call her a mermaid because she's drawn to the sea so much but she doesn't know how to swim. Long story short she drowned but I was her knight and shinning amour and saved her but keep in mind she is very bitchy I'm not gonna lie but I always did yet lured back because she's different and that's making me different and I do like her. BUT another catastrophe happened and we haven't been talking. But I wonder..."

"That's an interesting story you've got there." I say taking a small glance over then back to the water.

"Also we have a history project we'll probably get an F on since she's disappeared in the last week so that will be a trouble."

I give out a small laugh, "Well you better hit the books and get that project done because this girl your talking about defiantly is a straight A student and I don't think an F is acceptable."

"I agree." There is a pauses of silence he sits up as I finally look at him, Blake. "Gee you look absolutely gorgeous, I was going along with you looking at the water but... as I was saying, I don't think we've met, I'm Blake, nice to meet you."

I blush and smile as he hold out his hand. "One problem. I don't do hand shakes."

I then give him a strong long kiss. "I'm Nina."

"One kiss isn't enough for me." Blake says as our lips crash against each others as we kiss under the stars.

I smile and Blake smiles.

"We should probably get back to the party shouldn't we." I say.

"Yeah. Let's go." Blake says as he holds my hand as we walk back up to the party. "Why are you so beautiful, I'm keep in saying it but I just can't believe that I got, you."

I smile as I give him a hug as he tips up on another beach bed on our way up and all we do is laugh, something I needed and his might be the cure.

IM BACK. Guys I'm so sorry for not posting, I've been so caught up with school getting my grades up but I finally updated! Just 2 more months then there's the bright summer but ily all so much for your support on this book! Please vote, comment, and share with a friend! Have a majestic day.
Kisses.