1.1

Lucas's POV:

"Hey let me get you some food because we didn't get any when we were meant to." I smile at Nina watching Disney channel.

"Yes please I'm starving! Soup with bread would be nice." Nina says rubbing her tummy.

"I'll be right back!" I leave and go into the elevator and Nina told me everything, from how Blake and her met to now and that's quite a story.

I see Blake and Clarissa at a table eating and I see Blake walk towards the bathroom and it time to take action and I hope it works. "I have a plan and I need your help."

"Okay okay, here's my number but quick! Blake pees fast." Clarissa says quickly whipping her phone out as I copy her number down.

"I'll text you!" I say as I see the bathroom door slowly start to open as I run to get food.

Nina's POV:

Lucas walks in the room with the food giving me my soup with bread, I thank him as I dig right in continuing watching wizards of waverly place.

Lucas was glued to his phone, he's like typing like a maniac like he's writing a book. "Doing some paper work." He doesn't look up.

"Okaaay." I say enjoying my next spoonful of soup.

-
Day 2: Sunday

"Yes yes yes YES!" Finally leaving this place wooooo! I now will no longer smell the fish food to the fish bowl and hear people talking as I sleep and just that hospital smell is general.

I take a step outside and the fresh air takes me away filling my body just like a shower, I don't know how that's possible but you know.

I get into Lucas's car and realized something big, my stuff! "Lucas I don't have any of my clothes or makeup or my school bag ugh."

"Look behind you." Lucas smirks as there is a little suitcase with my clothes and makeup and my school bag.

"How! Thank you so much but how?" I say amazing as my brother pulls out of the hospital.

"Well why do you think I've been in and out of your room." Lucas says.

I smile as he continues driving.

"Here it is!" As we goes through some nice condos, not apartments!

"I thought it was an apartment not a condo!?" These look so nice!

"Potato Potado." Lucas says but we drive pass it.

"Wait where are we going? Your place is back there." I say confused.

"Nina bina! Aw I almost forgot! There is a nice formal party for us leaving and may I ask you something?" Lucas says.

"Yes?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Will you be my escort?" He give me a big smile.

"Yes! I'd love too!" I say jumping for joy being all dressed up. Dressed up.

"So I'll have to wear a dress right." I say I with no emotion.

"Yes of course! You'll be the prettiest woman there."

"Not legal yet! I'm 16." I remind him.

"Almost 17!"

"Yeah." That just reminded me of... Blake but I just have to shake it off.

"So where are we going?"

"To get you a dress!"

-

"This one?"

"No."

"How about this one."

"No no no. Your really bad at this move over and let the pro look."

"How about this one?" I say.

"Oh sorry I forgot to tell you, it's a dress white event for women." Lucas says as I give him the stare.

"You tell me that now." I sigh as I. Continue to look.

After quite sometime, I found the one and I try it on and it's beautiful.

"That is perfect Nina." Lucas says smiling as I take a nice spin as the dress expands as a smile lays upon my face.

" Lucas says smiling as I take a nice spin as the dress expands as a smile lays upon my face

"You don't think it is too much of a sun dress for this occasion? Or that it—"

"It's perfect Nina and I'm getting it for you." Lucas smiles as he runs out of the dress rooms.

"No!" I run to get my bag but Lucas took it. "Lucas Joseph Martines! Your not going to pay for this dress!" I start to run around the store barefoot trying to chase Lucas.

"HA!" I say grabbing my bag from Lucas. "Who's paying now?"

He turns around and it's not Lucas but he then says, "Well your not paying." The man says then I turn around to the other side of the store and see Lucas laughing at the register with his credit card out.

*slow mo*

"Noooooooooo!" I shout as I start running towards Lucas then I jump and stumble him over right when he swiped his card...

-

"HAHAHAHAHA." Lucas says in the car. "WOOOOAHAHA." I sit in the passenger seat crossing my arms looking at the road.

"It's not THAT funny." I finally say talking after being silence.

"Oh yes it is." Lucas continues. "You always fell for that trick when we were little AHHA."

"Bleh bleh bleh." I roll my eyes as we get to Lucas's condo.

Guys, sorry bro not updating! I've been really busy lately! I hope you enjoy this chapter and put predictions in the comments below! If live to see your predictions to see if they could be true or not. Love you all for your support :)😘