1.7

Nina's POV:

Blake holds my hand as we sneak back downstairs to the party. He is in front of me as we drag ourselves out of the crowd as we break free to outside.

Blake then wraps his arms around my waist picking me up as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as I give his a big fat kiss as I start to laugh as he joins along spinning me around then "falling" to the ground. Landing on top of me looking deeply into my eyes and says "Your cute." As he gets up.

I smile as I walk with him to our car like millions of miles away from the house.

"Your so short." Blake say as I scowl at him.

"I'm not that short!" I say, "I'm 5'1, that not that short but it below average but—"

"Your short." Blake says as he laughs again.

"Your short too!! Your like what 5'11." I say rubbing it in his face but he is tall. What am I doing.

"10 inches taller than you boo thang." Blake says patting my head. "But your so cute because your so short and ugh your too cute to be cute."

"AW." I say feeling loved, a bit cheesy but aw. "Your one sexy man." I say but then laugh and Blake laughs along. "What am I doing!"

"Trying to seduce me but you'll get there." Blake says lightly patting my back. "But anyways," Blake says opening the car down for me. "I want to share a super duper secret place with you okay?"

"Ooooo and where is it?" I ask getting up close and person.

"It's a secret duh." Blake tells me in a "really bruh" face.

"Okay okay." As I lower my seat down so I don't see my surrounding as Blake insisted.

-

"We're here!" Blake says in a Dad voice if that's even imaginable.

I look around and it's the woods. "Are you trying to kidnap me?" I ask.

"No no no," Blake says, "it's what's behind us."

"I'll be the judge of that." I say as I get out of the car as Blake does the same.

"Oh my." I stand right at the edge point of this cliff sort of thing overviewing the city just like you could hold it in your hand. "Blake this is beautiful! How do you know this place." I say as I place both of my arms around him.

"I find my way around. I just come here when I want to be alone and dislocate myself from the world and actually I've very brought anyone here ever so your the first person I've brought here." Blake looks into my eyes.

"I'm completely honored and I will zip my lips about this place because it's too beautiful to have an bunch of people ruin it. That sounded weird but you know, it wouldn't be special." I say.

"Defiantly. Well there is a no trespassing sign so that's probably the reason why no one comes here." Blake say as I laugh.

I then kiss Blake as he picks me up as we go to the back on the truck as there is a blanket.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask Blake looking up at the starry night then looking back at him.

"The mic is open." Blake says.

"So out of all the girls ever you meet me and I change you. Why?" I ask looking deeply into Blake's eyes.

"Your just different and you stand out from others. When you walk in the room I can tell that there is something special about you, it's like you have some sort of halo around you making you just like, a goddess. Anddddd. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen with a body to die for," Blake winks, "the most beautiful face, hair, eyes, well I could go on and on about how beautiful you are. Buttttt, you play hard to get which makes me even go crazier than you and ugh I feel like you deserve much better than me because your just so amazing and... I love you." Blake says.

I started to have some watery eyes, "That is the most nicest and nicest thing anyone has said to me and I'm being serious and UH I love you so much." I say jumping on top of Blake as he gives out a grunt as I laugh and hold him as tight as ever.

I am sincerely sorry for not updating in a month omg but summer is finally here and I don't need to sorry about all the finals now but tysm for reading my booking because it wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys and we are so close to 100k! Ilysm and good nightytyy
Kisses.