1.5

Nina's POV:

"No babe this is awful, why didn't I try it on in the store!" I say with the shut bathroom door looking at myself with my full outfit on, hair and makeup all done.

"Nina your gonna look great no matter what just come out, you've been in the bathroom for almost 2 hours!" Blake says right outside the door.

"No."

"Come on how bad can it be? Not bad at."

"For your information, Blaaaaaakkke, it takes a lot of time to PERFECT a look but you wouldn't know because you just put on the clothes and fix your hair."

Ignoring the fact I just said Blake keeps on telling me to come out, "Fine."

I open the door to see Blake's eyes nearly pop out of his head. He holds my hands and "faints" just giving an excuse to have me fall on him on the bed.

"Hey." I say.

"Yes my princess." Blake says as I'm still on top of him.

I smile and blush then say, "Your missing a part of your outfit!"

"Wait what is it? Is it the hair or my—"

"This!" I say planting a strong kiss on Blake's cheek leaving a perfect red kiss mark.

"Boi." Blake says as I crack up.

"Okay okay, let's go." I get up as we leave holding hands.

"Clarissa's going right?" I ask Blake as we're walking down the hall.

"Yeah."

"And that guy, AH I totally forgot his name that guy we hung out with, are they together?" I ask as we walk out to the parking lot.

"Nah, just a one night stand like most of em'." I say normally opening the car door for me.

"Blake, give your sister some respect boy." I say giving Blake a slight punch. "Oh shall I say Aladdin!" I give out a hard wink.

I stare into Blake's beautiful laugh as the breaks stop my gaze.

"So how do we know Lindsey again?" Blake asks forgetting already.

"Um. Wait, hold on. Oh yeah! She's in our history class and her parents has a mansion around here or something, I THINK."

"Ah yeah." Blake says as we look out for the houses. "147, 148, 149."

"150." Blake and I both say as our mouths drop to the house in front of us. "Wow."

Me and Blake parked 10 house down since there were so many cars.

We walk in and it's an absolute mayhem. The house is ginormous.

"Aw such a cute outfit!!" Lindsey sways over to us drunk wearing a hooters costume. Someone then calls her name as she jumps in a group of boys.

Me and Blake talk to people and started dancing for a bit. Me and Blake were having a blast, his smile never left his face.

Then some guy in a police costume goes up and whispers to him. Blake's smile drops but Blake then says smiling again, "I'll be back in a few minutes a promise I just have to talk to someone really quickly. He then kisses my lips but he kiss breaks when the guy in the costume pulls him away. As I have a concerned look on my face. I decide to go into the kitchen to find a non-alcoholic drink if that's possible.

After quite a few minutes of looking, I finally find a sprite and pour it in a red cup. I take a seat at the kitchen table as I sip my sofa as I watch people run by. I then feel a pair of hands raise up from my waist slowly going up. It wasn't who I thought it was. It's Bryce Tiller, ugh.

I stand up as his eyes can't get of my boobs. "Hey!" I say lightly slapping his face. "Leave, unless you have a reason to stay which you don't, so leave."

"Nah nah, Ima Ima here to tell you that Blake is in a situatcionnnn."

"What?!"

"I said, I'm here to tell you that Ima stick you down." As he grabs my ass.

"Stick it up your ass!" I say taking a final sip of my drink then pouring it on him as I walk back in the crowd.

Yeah yeah Bryce is an asshole but I'm positive he said that Blake's in trouble but I just might be crazy. But it has been almost been 30 minutes so I start to look for him.

I look around, but nothing.

"NEEEEEENAAA." I hear someone scream, I turn around and it's Clarissa as drunk as ever. She was dressed as a bunny, of course of her bitter sweetness she has.

"Woah there." I say as Clarissa tilts next to me as she almost fell. "Have you seen Blake."

"Nope!" Popping the P. "But I have seen that sexy guys over there."

"Thanks." I say as I walk away as she jumps in a pile of boys.

I look up stairs and everywhere but no Blake. I started to get a massive headache so I decided to go to the front yard and sit on an old 2 person bench.

I take a deep breathe as I hear a voice asking, "This seat taken?"

"No." I say as I scoot over a bit for Jeff to sit. Jeff Atkins, how can you be so nice? (Only some will know :)))

"So what brings you to the bench, I feel like there's one of these everywhere at a party." Jeff says looking at the sky.

"That is true but have—"

I get cut off, "I seen Blake, no but did you look everywhere though, this is a pretty big house. Think somewhere you wouldn't bother to look."

Something pops in my head, "Thank you Jeff." I smile as I give him a quick hug and go around the house.

The little puzzle to this house is that the backyard, it has a pool a hot tub and tall bushes surrounding them but little did I know that there just might be something beyond the bushes.

"I run to the edge of the house in the back then start to walk slowly." To the shed past the bushes to the woods.

I walk slowly looking at the full moon sky and stars. Then a hear a scream as a run to get closer to it but it to be seen. "OH MY—"

Cliffhangerrrrrrrr :)