1.9

Nina's POV:

"You ready?" Blake asks as we are on the drive to his house that was about an hour or two away.

"Yes." I say confidently taking a deep breathe in.

"I'm not going to be like your last boyfriend and say that you'll be fine because our will be amazingly wonderful." Blake places his hand on my shoulder.

"Mmmmhmm." I say Blake opens the door with his mom immediately there.

"Hi!" She enthusiastically says loudly.

Gee she nearly startled me, we all know where Clarissa got her huge bottles of joy from.

"Hi Mrs. Trabbita, I'm—"

"Nina! Nina! I've heard so much about you!"

"Mom." Blake says sternly.

"Okay okay, come on in and make yourself comfortable! I'm going to work more on the dinner." She says returning to the kitchen.

"Sorry about her, she's very loud." Blake laughs.

"It's totally alright, my best friend back home is just like this." I say thinking about Luciana and how much I'm missing her.

"We can go up to my room for a little bit if you want." Blake says looking around awkwardly.

"Your such a child." I laugh as he chases me up the stairs picking me up by the legs and springing me onto his bed and he shuts the door behind him jumping on me.

" I laugh as he chases me up the stairs picking me up by the legs and springing me onto his bed and he shuts the door behind him jumping on me

"Jesus take me now this bed is so comfortable" I stretch around until it's broken by Blake tickling me.

"Stopppp!" I laugh and I laugh so much I just start full out crying.

"What's the magic word?" Blake smiles.

"Oh my Jesus please!" I start fighting back on him. He then let's go as I take a deep breath. I then look at him with a scowling look as he crawls over to me from behind giving me a big bear hug as we lay down next to each other. It's like we are just star-gazing into each others eyes for what seems like hours until it gets interrupted.

*ring ring*

"Sorry I'll just be one sec." I tell Blake as I get up and go to the door frame around the bathroom connecting to Blake's room.

Huh it's Luciana. "Hey Luc, what's up? I feel like we haven't talked in forever. What's up? Wait I already said that, wait okay I'll let you talk."

"Nina?" I hear a voice that isn't Luciana's.

"Sofia? Is that you? How are you!" I say smiling. Sofia is Luciana's mom.

"Yes hunny it's me. I'm doing that well linda, I have some concerning news." Sofia said.

"What is it? It's nothing that bad is it?" I asked confused. I then hear a sob from the other side of the phone. "Sofia? What's wrong." I say concerned as I go into the bathroom and shut the door as I see Blake head rise as I do so.