0.4

Nina's POV:

I don't know what to do, this is really embarrassing, how do I tell him I can't swim. I didn't really live near an ocean and it was hours and hours away and my parents weren't there for that so.

Everyone was looking at me, "Thank you." I whisper to Blake as I tug on his arm. He could tell that I was embarrassed so he didn't say anything all the way back.

We walk in our room and I sit on the ground since I'm wet and put my head in my hands, "I'm sorry I was being rude this is overwhelming for me and yeah."

"Yeah," Blake pauses, "Can't you swim?"

Fuck.

"No." I feel disappointed.

I hear a giggle coming from his mouth as I stare at him when he stops, "Why." He sits down across the room.

"Well I didn't live that close to an ocean and my parents wouldn't take the time to bring me and they were never around so yeah and I'm going to take a shower." I walk up and being my towel and clothes to the bathroom.

I shower then put on some pj shirts and a t - shirt then brush my hair. I walk out and sit on my bed. "Sorry actually sorry again, I know I already said that but I'm never like this and this is all what I'm saying." As I put my hair in a bun.

"It's good but that won't happen again though, no more help or emotionalness but you look hot all cozied up though." Blake says.

"Is that a word?" I ask securing bun. Emotionalness.

"No." He says as I giggle but then he murmurs, "Bitch."

"I have ear you know." I say raising an eyebrow as I get a text from Clarissa.

Clarissa: Comin over b c u in a few
Me: Okayyy! My roommate is a douche tho😑
Clarissa: Yikes! I'll knock some sense into him?!
Me: Yup, I have a fuck boy guy as a roommate.
Clarissa: Make sure it's not my brother, jk, LOL😂
Me: What are the odds as if, c u!

"Hey." I say to Blake as I look up from my phone.

"Yes sugar plum?" He says in a mom voice.

"What's your last name? Just wondering." I ask.

"Why you want to stalk me on social media." He smirks as he walks towards me as I lock my phone from the texts from me and Clarissa.

"You can say that." I say as I sit up from my bed against the wall.

Blake is inches from my face saying, "Tra—" He is interrupted as the door flings open seeing Clarissa.

"What in the world is this!?" She taps her foot.

"It's not what it looks like he was just—"

"Don't worry sissy I was just telling her a little secret!!" He prances over to her frowning then brings up a big smile and walked over to his bed. "What are you even doing here Ris."

"I am friends with Nina, duh." Clarissa comes and sits on my bed.

"Right," he pauses, "Nina." Like he forgot my name as I roll my eyes. "Are you gonna be those girls that are all 'AH omg Starbucks!"

At the same time me and Clarissa says, "No." (me) "Yes." (Clarissa)

We both look at each other and I have her a hm look.

"I'm not white." I confess.

"Hmmm." Clarissa glares at me trying to keep in the tears of laughter in her eyes.

"Yes, Latina!" Blake screams like someone who needs help.

Hmmmmm.

I lay down as I let out, "He grabbed my ass and said," as I mock his voice "'That was the best ass I felt ever.'"

"Blake Trabbita! Come on man, get it she doesn't want you." Clarissa says standing up

That could be true but he is actually a hot piece of hell and I remember when I was walking to registration I saw him and seriously damn. I just need to get that off my chest.

"Bro." Blake says like he's done nothing wrong.

"Well I need to unpack! Bye Nina!" As she walks out as Blake checks her out in the way out.

I throw a small pillow at him when Clarissa is finally out of the room. "Hey! That's your sister your eyes are wondering upon."

"She'd already get this by now." He points to his pants.

I lay back down and murmur, "Ya nastay."

And he returns he favor for throwing my pillow back at me causing me to groan, this is just like babysitting!