0.3

Nina's POV:

I walk in my room and continue to unpack saying nothing.

I get my clothes out and lay them on my bed and I'll say it's a lot of clothes.

"So many clothes why." He says stopping and looking at me.

"Because I like clothes." I say with a straight face beginning to put my clothes in the drawers below the tv.

"That attitude tho, I dig it so—" I cut him off as I put on my bluetooth head phones from beats in the color rose gold on and listen to rap music and as I continue putting my clothes in the drawer ignoring him.

There is one vanity which is now mine as I take out all my makeup and take off my headphones because I'm done with my music.

"Why so much makeup, girls don't need to wear that to impress guys." Blake says look at me sitting down at the vanity laying out my makeup.

"Your pathetic." I say with my hands in my hands, this is so fun. I hate this.

I jump on my bed and go under the cover as a tear drops down my face.

Blake comes over to me opening the covers minute laters, "Fique longe de mim!" (Get the fuck away from me). I shout as I storm out of the door. I didn't even realize I said that in Portuguese, I need to stop. Realizing I was harsh on him as I leave the building heading towards the beach since the school is on the water, actually the view from my room is the ocean since it's the last dorms near there and it's beautiful.

I left my phone in the room so it is just me, myself, and I. Not that song because it's trash.

I head to the beach and it's beautiful, you can never get this in Pennsylvania, I've gone to the beach about 2 times in my lifetime so this is going to be pretty nice to get use to.

I take off my flip flops right when I get on the beach. I walk to the water and realize that of course I'm wearing leggings so I roll them up as much as I can to my knees and I go in just below my knee and it is pretty warm.

Then I hear screaming, multiple ones. It was a mob and beach mob ready to come in the water, I try as harm as I can to get out of the water but it was too late. A guy picked me up and threw me deep into the water.

"Party!!!" He says as everyone jumps around.

I realize I can't touch so I start sink, "help!" I scream as I wave my arms trying to swim to shore but I big wave comes and crashes me under. I look above myself many feet away trying to resist the burn on the salt water flowing in my eyes seeing many feet above me. Then I pass out.

Blake's POV;

Is that girl on her period because damn she's feisty. I seeing her heading out of the room. I look out the window seeing her on the sand. Of the beach and I decide to follow her. Because I'm not an awful person (I'm sure your not Blake.) I head to the beach and it wasn't that bad unlike the one I had at my house, right in the beach baby! There are so many hot chicks here damn. I'm almost at the end of the stairs when I hear multiple screams and a beach mob is coming down the stairs to the beach, "Oh shit!" I say as I get to the end and jump to the side at the end of the stairs seeing so many people rushing down the stairs.

I see them heading towards Nina as she looks very vulnerable trying to get out of the water but when that guy picks her up, golden she's about to have fun.

I sit down enjoy the view looking at the party in the ocean and blasting music. I wink at girls who are smiling at me since I only have shorts on. I then approach them then I hear a faint "help."

I then look to the ocean seeing a small person drowning and I decide, why not save them, the girls will love me more.

Damn these people are deep in the water, not even half way there it couldn't touch the water.

I finally get there pushing through people that are yelling at me now I look under the water, shit that's deep. A body far down, wait is that Nina!

I take a deep breath and swim to the bottom, a wave was coming and it pushed me down more. I grab her perfect waist so sexy, focus! I push from the bottom swimming towards he top gasping for air.

"Get out of my way!" I yell as the music stops and they look me with Nina. I swim to shore and lay Nina down on back and push her hair back. I then proceed to do compression on her chest resisting to touch her breasts and it didn't work. So I then go to mouth to mouth then a miracle happened.

Nina's POV:

My mind turns in as I feel a pair of lips touching mine and then I open my eyes to the brightness then cough up water as I breathe in fast up and down then I see someone, a guy next to me just I couldn't see him but he smiles but my eyes need to adjust then I see it's Blake and I realize the situation I was in.

"Oh my god." I say covering my mouth realizing what just happened.