1.6

I tell you when to play the music, Okay? Okay.

Nina's POV:

"What are you doing out here!" I say picking up the little baby dog, I think I'm going to melt it's so cute. "Are you overwhelmed by the party? Me too. I'll quickly bring you upstairs because it's not save with all those crazy people." I snuggle the puppy like it's my most prized possession. I bring the puppy to my chest shielding it then I walk in heading directly for the stairs.

"No one allowed upstairs." A big buff man says.

"But the little puppy needs to be dislocated from the party because it's too dangerous and noisy." I say as people run past.

"No." He sternly says as he looks down as me than looking straight at a people.

"Pleaseeeee." I bat my eyelashes then put the dog in his face. "You can't resist this cutie pie!"

"Will you be having any sexually intercourse upstairs." I man says so seriously I try not to laugh.

"It's a dog. Plus Lindsey told me too bring him up." I give him the 'bruh' look.

"If Lindsey says so, go on up." He says as I start my way up the stairs.

"And." The buff man says putting his arm out stopping me. "Just stay in Lindsey's bedroom, no where else."

"Yes." I say as I get up the stairs and go into Lindsey's room. I place the dog on the bed and shut the door and curtains. "Let's see what your name is. Hello Benny!" I smile looking at the tag as sit on the bed. Who would of known, I'd be at a party with a dog away from the party, interesting.

I then suddenly hear a bang noise I feel like no one else heard, but me. I put Benny in his little bed in the corner of the room and pet him and slowly open the door. I peak downstairs to see that bodyguard in his same position I then slowly close the door to the bedroom and tip toe fast across to the other wall.

Let's be real, my expectations for the second floor is just like the first, it's basically like the first floor, a living room and stuff like that.

I hear multiply voices as they come nearer, I hide behind the couch not making a single sound as I peek to see some guys leaving as I hear their footsteps go down the stairs.

-Play music now-

I stand up as I walk. I head towards the stairs since there probably isn't anyone there and it was just the boys. Then I hear another noice as I make my way towards the room. I take a deep breathe and open the door. Omg.

"Blake!?" I cover my mouth.

"Nina? Is that you." Blake says coughing, he's been beaten.

"What happened!" I don't say too loud as I rush over to him starting to cry.

"Don't worry about it babe." He smiles.

The room was dark, "No I'm bringing you to the bathroom. Come on I've got you."

"Okay Nina." Blake says but why is he not like dying and saying he's fine.

"Here sit on the toilet." I say as I turn on the lights. "Oh my gosh." I take a step back. Blake's face is destroyed.

(Not Blake but this is how bad his face looks, okay, okay)

"Baby baby calm down it's alright come here." Blake says as I sit on the side of the tub that's fairly close to the toilet and take a face cloth and soak it with warm water.

"Who did this to you?" I say slowly patting Blake's face as he flinches a few times to the pain.

"That's a story for another time." Blake says as he puts a hand on my thigh as I'm still patting his face with a concerned look.

"Blake I want to know now! What have you been hiding from me!" I say put my head down look at the ground but Blake's fingers lifts my chin up.

"Shh sh." Blake says, "I promise you I will, let's not talk about it now."

Blake looks into my eyes and his irresistible stare caught me as his soft hand holds my cheek and gives off his also irresistible smile and couldn't help but kiss him. And he's kissing me. Once, twice, until I've had a taste and realize I'll never have enough. He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a passion I've never experienced before. We've kissed, but not like this. Blake steals my breath and gives it back. It shows me that every other kiss I've had in my life has been wrong.

As we release, we both look deep into each other eyes realizing that love that is in the air that hasn't quite been there before. Like it just changed with a kiss. Blake takes my hair that was in my face and puts it behind my ear as I smile.

"Nina?" Blake says in a seductive voice.

"Yes?" I ask as Blake's hands are in mine.

There was a pause, "I love you."

"I love you too."

The other day I was going through all my comments and I love all of you guys so much and we are almost at 50k reads!! I love you all so much and you be you.
Kisses❤️