2.0

3 months laters

Nina's POV:

I hear my alarm go off as I groan and turn it off. With not getting out of my bed, I crawl to get my laptop on the ground and open it. I rub my eyes as I'm adjusting to the light I go to do my online school work. The dean at that school I went to in LA gave me this website for me to work on when I'm "away". Like hell I'm going back there. It's kinda shitting because all my stuff is there but whatever. The third quarter of the school year is almost over so that's cool because summer is somewhat approaching. Well it's almost March so spring is going to start and there won't be snow anymore (hopefully). But I just know that California is bright and sunny which is nice. I do all my school work and it's now noon. I love how online school is so much shorter than regular school because I can start at anytime of the day but I just do it in the morning so I can do whatever I want later in the day which consists of me watching Netflix and doing random shit. I go onto Netflix to watch a show I'm watching and a character on the screen reminded me of this kid I use to know, dumbass changes like a snap when I only knew him for 3 months and dated him for like 1, shit doesn't add up. This is my second time watching this series and that guy dies later on, lol.

As I'm watching my show, my nose starts to hurt. Fuck I forgot to clean my nose ring, so I go into my bathroom and clean it up and lay back down on my bed and Sofia an Felipe have been bringing me food and having me over for dinner which is awesome because she cooks my favorite Brazilian foods that I didn't get to have in Los Angeles.

I then go back upstairs to watch the end of the fucking world for the 10 thousandth time and just chill out.

I then hear a door open to the house and I freeze. It's not Sofia or Felipe because they always tell me know when they are coming and they don't have a key. Oh shit is this a burglar in my house!

I take my pocket knife and hold it in my hand as I slowly walk downstairs grasping on it, then I hear voices and slide the pocket knife into my sweatpants pocket. Shit... my parents.

"Mom? Dad?" I say still.

"What the fuck are you doing here!! We thought someone was breaking into our house when we had to pay the electrical and water bills. Why are you in school!" My mom rages at me. Good to see you too mom.

"1, I live here so I can be in my own house and 2, I take online school." I sass her.

"You have no right to come back here. I pay for that school and why did you even come back." My mom says. Are you serious

"You have to be fucking me." I laugh. "Where are the hidden cameras, you got me!"

"No, I am not Nina Angela Martinez." She sternly says. Walking towards me.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! Get away from me!" I scream.

"Ugh What is it now, Nina, a heartbreak, no friends?" My mom rolls her eyes.

"I don't know, maybe because my best friend fucking died!" I push her out of my way and run up the stairs, rushing to my room. Packing my bags to get the fuck out of here.

I go back downstairs and my mom says, "Now where do you think our going."

"You don't want me here so I'm going back to California bitch!" I say smiling opening the door.

"Nina you get back here right this instant or—"

"Fuck off!" I say closing the door. God that felt so good.

My dad was always a pussy when my mom takes care of business, he needs to fucking speak the fuck up, you married the wrong bitch but that's not my problem.