0.5

Characters!!^
Nina's POV:

"Ew, take a shower already." I say as I take the covers off of me because I'm hot and lay on my stomach ready to nap.

I hear a hand quickly slide across my rear end as I slowly lean against the wall crossing my arms and legs, "Boi."

He makes a yikes face and he walks to the bathroom.

"Your 16." I say.

"And so are you." Blake points to me.

"I don't do shit tho. Your 16." I clarify.

"Soon to be 17!" As his head pops out of the bathroom closing the door as I sigh as I pull out my laptop going to Netflix and watching stranger things, for the 2nd time as I slowly drift asleep.

-

Beep. Beep. The sound of my phone going of as I shut of my alarm as I see that Blake is still sleeping. It's 6:30 bright and early in the morning and a Sunday morning couldn't be better to hear the bird chirping. But the first day a school tomorrow does give butterfly's in my stomach.

I throw out my favorite Nike sports bra and a pair a legging to go with it pairing them with white roshe's as I throw my hair is a pony.

It must be awful for Blake since the bathroom door and the sink with a mirror is right across from his bed, I'd hate to see my reflection in the morning but thank god I have the side near the door so I have more time to run.

Anyways, I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and make sure everything is looking good, but I'm just going to the gym, I heard the gym here was hella nice so I need to try it out for myself. It's like an adult playground, how could you resist, exactly.

"Good morning Judy." Blake sits up rubbing his bed head.

"Nina." Incorrect him looking through the bathroom mirror spotting him putting in my chapstick.

"Nah it's big booty Judy get it, I'm geniously funny." He says standing behind me resisting the grammar cringe but he surprisingly not smacking my ass.

I shimmy out of the door frame as I grab my belonging and head for the door.

"Where in the world are you going it's close to 7 ew." He says.

"Gym! Bye now!" As I plugging in my earplugs and jam to J.Cole's new album 4 your eyes only. And if you don't like the album only because the rapping slow, get yourself checked because it's amazing, all day everyday. I get to the gym and out work my bod.

I was having a nice 30 minutes until I saw a familiar face, Blake, shirtless because when is he not. I crank up my music and go on an erg bringing it back to the rowing days I did with Luciana back at our old high school. But I know what your thinking I can't swim, indeed you bel bottoms I can't and we never tipped over so hallelujah but I'm dumb and take risks. But thank god I wasn't a coxswain which is a small human that directs the boat because my butt can't fit in there but anyways I like to row and I really loved the crew days.

Blake as you see is other than picking up some weights he's picking up girls. I stare him with disgusted look and continue to erg.

He then notices my stare and comes over to the urg next to me and urgs completely wrong. I stop and take out my earplugs and stare at him.

"What? I'm doing this row thing." He says looking at me like I did something wrong.

"Your doing it completely wrong." I say thinking he should even know the name of this gym equipment since he has a 6 pack.

"Okay, Judy, how do you do it then." Blake says as he gives me a wtf I can do anything better than you wtf look.

I showed him as he does it RIGHT as I leave to do the next thing as he follows, ugh might as well quit, what's so special about me leave me alone.

One month later (sorry I'm ready for the hate) Friday Night

Sleep is all I need right now the first month of school was pretty good and I'm thankfully passing all of my classes and I'm proud to say my lowest grade is a B+ so holla at your man because I'm smart! Blake is still his fuck boy self and sometimes he doesn't come home because he's with his friends or girls or some craps. But me and Clarissa's relationship has defiantly grown since the beginning of the year and it's October so Halloween is coming and I love Halloween with my heart and it's gonna be sooooo fun.

Blake is out with his friends so I have the room to myself and at the end of the week your dead and while everyone are at party's, I sleep.

It was after 8 and I'm hella tired so I sleep, as simple as that.

4:37 am

I wake up hearing noice outside my door knocking and I raise an eyebrow, Blake is in bed and who else would it be though...

I open the door and it was Clarissa. "Nina!" She grabs me out of my room closing the door as we're in the hall. I look at her with a sleepy face as she dares to ask, "did I wake you?"

"No Clarissa it's past 4:30 in the morning and I am still up." I say sarcastically.

"Oops." She says. "I just wanted to remind you so you don't forget that the school's masquerade is tomorrow night. The house is super nice since I'm on the decor committee duh and I got our dresses and they are in my room and yeah. Plus everyone is going but we will go earlier and set up and stuff!"

"Okay so you wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me something you can clearly tell me in the morning?" I say trying to keep my eyes open.

"Hmmmmm well I just couldn't wait! And the dresses are beautiful, I love these formal events." Clarissa whisper shouts with joy.

"Yes and I really appreciate you getting these dresses because I know they are expensive."

"I know a guy it's totally fine."

"Okay," I say, "I need to sleep now."

"Okay night Neeeeena!" Clarissa says skipping down the hall as I enter my room and dive directly into my bed falling in a deep sleep.