Garnet x Suicidal!Reader

(Y/n) P.O.V

I'm quite the distance from my original home. Not that that matters to me anymore.

My first home was a place of nightmares, horrible, torturous nightmares. Ones that get you squirming around in your bed at night and screaming yourself awake.

That was my old home.

It's not comfortable walking around a new and strange town alone. Especially when it's one of those places where everyone knows everyone.

But that's where I am now.

I'm in a small town called Beach City.  The name is really fitting since the whole location is based off a beach.

Many people would stop and stare, my strange attire from my old home had not been as welcome as the traditional shorts and flip flops that everyone wore.

Occasionally there was the punk rocker with a couple piercings but apart from that, no one looked the same as I did.

However, as much as I stuck out like a sore thumb, it didn't bother me.

I was probably going to get called out no matter where I was.

I sat down at the edge of the board walk where boats were tied up, awaiting the morning where their owners would come out of their nice homes, away from their cool families and take them out for a while.

My legs dangled off the edge, the sea far below me, the waves eagerly calling my name.

I could do it.

I could push myself off the edge and drown away the horrid thoughts.

My feet swung slightly as the flats I wore, the miss matching flats of blue and red, fell off my feet, sure to be doomed by crashing waves and sharks. 

I sighed as I crossed my legs, looking up into the stars as if they had the answers to my problems.

I stood up, peering over the edge and raising a foot above the water. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." A cool and collected voice called out.

I whizzed my head around to see a woman, tall and peaceful, making her way towards me.

She wore mysterious shades and a suit of some sort, my shoes I'd lost a minute ago in her hands.

"Who are you?" I called out cautiously.

"I am Garnet." Garnet answered, "Mind if I join you?" She asked. I stared at her before nodding and reclaiming my spot on the boardwalk.

Garnet took her place beside me, handing me my shoes, dry and clean. "How did you-"

"The ocean isn't meant to be used as a cleansing device." I frowned in confusion.

"What?" I asked but Garnet payed no attention.

"One cannot expect to drown to rid themselves of problems, they must talk and find a way out of the situation." My eyes widened as Garnet said this.

"How did you know that I-"

"The ocean will forever be here." I was cut off once more, "the negative space doesn't leave, it just spreads."

"I'm confused." Garnet looked at me dead in the eyes. I wasn't certain for the shades hid many things but I assumed she was trying to be stern.

"If one throws their liquid waste into the sea, it doesn't cleanse their home. Their home is still apart of the Earth and the sea surrounds the Earth. That waste does not simply disappear, it dissolve into smaller, non existing molecules beyond your human mind's capability of thinking. Those waste molecules spread through the entire ocean, destroying everything."

My jaw fell to the floor as the mysterious woman spoke, an uncomfortable feeling about her sprouting.

"By saying that, don't jump. The water washes you away but will only bring pain to another." Garnet looked out towards the sea as I processed what she said.

She silently stood up without a word, nodding at me before making her way. "Wait!" I called.

She paused and turned around. "I shouldn't go through all the details (y/n)," she said, shocking me when she said my name. "But it's a little thing I have called future vision." I frowned as she removed her shades, catching me off guard when three eyes were revealed, each a different colour.

She pushed the lenses back up her nose before turning away, hesitating before facing me once more.

"Will... will we talk-"

"We will cross paths many more times (y/n), but when those times come, you will not notice me." She walked off, her figure becoming smaller and smaller until it was nothing but a dot.

And then she was gone.