He's back- Theo Raekan

You watch as Theo climbs out of the ground

You watch as Theo climbs out of the ground. You are still very mad at him for what he did of course but you still love the boy with all your heart. It hurt when he went to hell his cries for help replayed in your head every night since. You had dated Theo against Scott and Stiles warnings not to but you quickly fell for the boy and became attached to him. You watch as he finally finishes climbing out covered in mud and dirt. He still looks hot even when he's muddy You think but then quickly shake your head trying to shake the thought away. Theo looks up instantly his eyes go to you. You were all he thought and talked about down in hell he even dreamed about seeing you again. His eyes tear up and his heart beating fast that his dreams were coming true.

"Y/N is....is that really you?" He asks as he stands up with tears falling down his cheeks.

"It is really you." He says advancing towards you but Liam moves to stand in front of you protecting you from him.

You sigh you wanted to hate Theo but you couldn't, you still love him deeply.

"Liam it's okay." You whisper softly making Liam hesitantly move next to Hayden again still worried about your safety.

Theo slowly walks up to you. He wraps his arms around you pulling you to his chest. You hesitantly wrap your arms around his neck as he brings his head down to the side of yours.

"I missed you so damn much." He said as you feel wet drops of his tears on you.

"I missed you too." You softly confess as he hugs you tighter as if you would disappear

"I don't want to leave you ever again. I love you." He says softly

His voice cracking a little from being nervous. He had never told you he loves you before.

"I love you too Theo." You reply your heart filling with happiness as you feel him smile into your shoulder

You knew no matter what happened now everything would be okay as long as you had Theo with you.