You're Always Welcome || Jughead

"(Y/N)," you heard, waking you up from your deep slumber. Groaning, you shifted in your warm bed, pulling your blankets over your head. "(Y/N)!" you heard again, and you frowned, sitting up in your head. Who the hell- "Jesus Christ, (Y/N), it is freezing outside, please let me in!" You turned towards your window and saw your best friend, Jughead Jones, perched on your roof.

"Juggie?" you gasped, running to your window. Opening it, the disheveled boy rushed in, a grumpy look on his face. He had a full backpack on his back, with various posters sticking out.

"About damn time," he grumbled, throwing his bag to the ground. He kicked off his shoes and his beanie and flopped onto your bed. You stared at him flabbergasted as he made himself at home, snuggling into your warm blankets. "What?" he asked indignantly, as you continued to stare at him.

"What?" you hissed, gently slamming your window shut and stalking towards him. "You're in my room, Jug! In the middle of the night!" you hissed again, sitting next to him on your bed.

He shrugged, crossing his arms and looked down. "It seemed like a good idea..." he mumbled, his demeanor suddenly changing. When he looked back up at you, there were unshed tears in his eyes.
You immediately softened and pulled him into your arms. "Oh, Juggie," you whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to his head. "You can stay tonight, any night. You're always welcome here," you promised, and Jughead let out a little sigh.

"Thank you, (Y/N)," he whispered, and snuggled into your side. "Can we go to sleep now?"
You chuckled and rolled your eyes. "You're telling me," you joked, as you snuggled back into your blankets, with your favorite boy snuggled into your side. And the last thing you heard before you drifted to sleep was a quiet 'I love you' from the boy you loved.

-

CREDIT: writingowrongjug
TUMBLR