Change Is Good || Reggie

Nobody saw it coming that you the sweet and nice girl was dating Reggie Mantle the jock and player of the football team. But weird enough the two of you were the perfect couple. He made you do more stuff that you would never do and he learns you on how to stand up more for yourself and you help him be nicer and more helpful. Everyone could see how much Reggie had changed since the two of you had started to date and everyone was shocked about it they didn't think anyone could change Reggie.

"Seriously y/n how did you do it?" Ronnie asked you looking at you with a desperate look on her face.

"How did I do what?" You asked confused as you leaned into Reggie more who as sitting next to you on the couch in the student lounge.

"How did you make Reggie so nice? No offense." She said looking at Reggie.

"None taken." He said laughing.

"I didn't do anything. He has always been nice but thanks to me he's just not as afraid to show it." You said smiling at him.

"Yeah just like my girl always had her fierceness in her I just brought it out." He said as he kissed the top of your head.
"It's still so weird to see you like this." Betty said looking at Reggie very confused.

"Yeah it's like we're in an alternative universe or something." Ronnie said.

"Come on I'm not that different." Reggie said crossing his arms.

"Yeah you are. You're nice to Jughead, you help people with homework even though you have no idea what it's about. Yesterday I even saw you arguing with Chuck cause he pushed some kid into the lockers." Betty said smiling happily.

"You stood up against Chuck." You asked him surprised.
"Yeah I did." He said smiling.

"Yay I'm so proud of you." You said smiling at him and kissing him on his cheek.

"Really I stood up to Chuck and this is all I get." He said with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes and kissed him on his lips for a few seconds not wanting to start making out in front of everyone.

"Okay well this is just getting to weird." Veronica said as she stood up and walked away.

You just rolled your eyes as you watched Betty walk after her. You were happy that you were able to release his soft side to the world

-

CREDIT: a-fandom-imagine
TUMBLR