Pregnancy || Jughead

The song has nothing to do with the chapter I just really love Halsey and I think this cover by her is amazing xx

Requested by @lonelydreams1351

Y/N Pov

You were down stairs sitting on the kitchen bench going through some files about Jason's death when you heard your boyfriend, jughead, call for you from the upstairs bathroom. " Hey Y/N could you come here for a second," you stopped what you were doing and made your way upstairs doing what he asked. You strolled into the bathroom wondering what he could passably what from you this time.

The second your eyes landed on him you froze looking at the positive pregnancy test laying in his hands. You just stood there looking at him not knowing what to say, "Are you gonna explain this or are you just gonna stand there" Jug's voice rose, his face turning to a light shade of red.

"Uh-h" I started not knowing exactly what to say, l didn't want him to find out this way. "I was gonna tell you, l just didn't know how" l explained.

"When were you going to tell me huh?" he asked harshly. l just remanded silent, still in shock over the situation I was now stuck in.

"Are just gonna stay there and not say a word or are you going to explain" he yelled with an angry tone.

"Well l'm pregnant" I said calmly with a slight shrug

"Yeah no shit! Is it even mine!?"

"Of cause its yours dip shit! Who else's would it be?" I screamed angered by his accusation

"Well, how the hell was l supposed to know! You're the one who hid the bloody thing in the bin" his voice started to soften.

"What do you want to do, do you think we should just get an abortion?" l asked slightly  scared for his answer and for what my parent would think if they found out about this.

"No! we are not getting rid of our baby, we are going to get through this together i promise you" he answered softy while placing a sweet kiss on my forehead.

~

Juggie lightly squeezed my hand as we stood side by side in front of my parents house. To be completely honest l'm terrified, but l'm praying to god that their reaction will be good and that l will still have a home by the end of this.

Taking slow steps we approached the front door, l hesitantly brought my hand up with give a slight knock on the door. After patiently waiting for a couple of minutes the door squeaked open. " Sweetheart your home" she said excitedly hugged me then turned to jug.

"Hello Jug good to see you too, whats wrong Y/N? you have that look on your face" she said questionably

"Mom we have to tell you something" I answered with a shaky voice

"Oh god are you pregnant?" she asked jokingly letting out a little laugh until she saw the scared look on both mine and judges faces.

"Y/N how could you be so careless!?" she yelled catching the attention of our nosy neighbours, Jug and I only stared at the ground in silence.

"Get rid of it!" She said angrily giving me a sharp glare.

"wha-at no!" l quickly responded back, my eyes were filled with tears by this point.

"I wasn't asking Y/N, get rid of it or get out of my house" she yelled slamming the old wooden door in our faces.

After standing in silence for 3 minutes Jughead finally spoke, "Come on, lets go." Making our way to my car my head was buzzing with worry mine and my baby's future. Taking a seat in the car I let out a quiet breath that l didn't realise l was holding.

"Maybe she's right, l think we should get rid of it" I spoke looking out the window, refusing to make eye contact with Jug.

"What!? no i though you wanted this child" he yelled in anger and surprise

"l do! But we are only 17( l actually don't know how old they are, sorry if l'm wrong) Jug, we can't raise a kid" I yelled back.

"Your right" he said softly letting a tear roll down his pale cheek. Starting the car he reversed out the drive way heading towards his house which happened to also be Archie's house.

-

Sorry l know that was really crappy and a lil rushed but thanks for sending in a request.

Please send in imagines or preferences that you would like me to write xx