Hot Tubs || Archie

Y/N's P.O.V

Unlike Betty, I charged into the boys locker room with confidence just like Veronica, "Y/N?" Archie gasped when we walked into him, his towel almost falling down. I scanned him over quickly, moving forward with Veronica, tugging Betty along with us. Chuck smirked as we came up to him, Veronica stared him down.

"Listen, asshole." I snapped making Chuck raise his eyebrows raise, "who knew Archies girl had such a mouth on her." He teased, thinking he was all that, but really he's just a stuck up jerk. I felt a presence behind me and I knew it was Archie. I didn't look back at him, listening as Veronica went on her little rant, when she had finished we turned to leave, just to find Archie watching me questioningly, normally I'm more reserved. Not to mention I almost never swear.

***

I put the cap back on my lipstick as I finished applying the extremely dark red, almost almost black, product to my lips. Completing my extra sexy look, all part of the scheme to get Chuck to fall deeper into our trap. My heels clicked as I walked out to the hot tub slowly, hearing Veronica talking to Chuck. "Ah, damn. Look at little miss perfect." Chuck smirked, scanning me over as my hips went side to side just a little bit more than usual.

"Archie must not be to happy with you." His attention seemed to fall more on me than Veronica now, but all of us changed our gaze to Betty as she stalked out, her blonde hair tucked away under the black wig. I lowered myself to be sitting by the edge of the hot tub, my legs crossed as I leaned back on my hands, letting my loosely curled hair fall behind my shoulders.

I couldn't help but squeal once Chuck was gone, "we actually did it!" I cheered to myself as I changed out of the revealing swimsuit.

***

I stood to the side as Chuck and his little gang of friends walked through the halls, having just been kicked off the football team. I bit my lip as the oh-so-familiar arms of Archie Andrews went around my waist, "I saw the video."

He started off, his lips ghosting over my hair, almost touching the tip of my ear. "I'm kind of jealous the whole school saw you like that." He mumbled, laughing against my skin, unable to keep a serious attitude. I smiled turning to face him, still having his arms around me.

"Who knows, maybe she could make a comeback." I teased, one of my hands playing with the hair at the base of his head, he kissed me, catching me off guard, we're normally not PDA type people.

"I'd like that."

-

CREDIT: fav-imagines
TUMBLR