The Fight - Cameron Dallas Imagine

*from my Tumblr*

www.graceelizabeththefab.tumblr.com

Cameron Dallas Imagine

Cameron’s POV

I sat in the chair next to the door to my apartment, knees shaking, hands covered in sweat, mind buzzing with stress. Where was she? It was 2:45am, I was up, wide awake, and waiting for her to get back. She told me she’d meet me at my apartment when she was done with her photo shoot, which was supposed to end four hours ago. I’d left her endless numbers of texts and phone calls. She’d never pick up. She was supposed to be meeting me here, and staying overnight because her family was out of town.

My phone lit up, and when my eyes darted down, it was only a text from Nash. I clicked on it.

Hey man, where were you today? The guys and I missed you. I was supposed to meet Nash, Taylor, Carter and Matt at the park to play a game of basketball around 9:00. I hadn’t gone because I was too worried about Y/N.

I texted Nash back. Tell all the guys I say sorry. I got caught up with Y/N and all. She’s not back yet.

Oh, man. Is she okay? Nash said after a couple seconds.

I don’t know! She won’t respond to me or anything. I said.

That sucks man. Tell me if she’s okay! I agreed with Nash and put down my phone. The door was still shut tight and the lights were all out except for the one in the main hallway of my apartment. No sign of I agreed with Nash and put down my phone. The door was still shut tight and the lights were all out except for the one in the main hallway of my apartment. No sign of Y/N. If she stood me up, I don’t know what I’ll do.

Y/N’s POV

I rushed towards the parking lot, grabbing my makeup bags and running over to Cam’s apartment building. I was panting as my car had broken down six miles away. My phone had died while I was at the photo shoot and I had no one to take me home. Cameron must understand, right? I hurried my butt up the stairs and knocked furiously on his door.

Before I could take a breath, the door was flung open and Cameron’s tear stained, angry face was right in front of me. He stood to the side, allowing me to enter, but his stiff posture showed that he was not okay with the situation. I dropped my large bad on the floor next to the door and slipped off my boots. I was exhausted from the walk, but Cameron didn’t care.

“Where were you?” he screamed. I whipped around to see his brown eyes filled with rage. My jaw dropped a little, my face obviously covered in terror.

“I… I was… the…” I stuttered. Cameron’s hands were balled into fists at his sides. He was trying to contain his anger, but I knew there was no stopping him after he was pushed over the edge.

“You were supposed to be here four hours ago! I thought you were hurt! And you never picked up the phone or responded to my texts! I thought you were dead!” He screamed. There were tears rushing down my face, as I slowly backed into the wall of the kitchen.

“No… Cameron… I- you don’t understand,” I tried to say.

“SHUT UP, Y/N!” Cameron screamed, sending a burning slap straight across my cheek. It was my turn to scream as I clutched the searing red mark on my face. The tears stung my skin as they passed over the mark.

“What the hell, Cameron?” I sobbed, sinking to the floor and wrapping one arm around my knees. The other still held my cheek as I heard Cameron step back.

Cameron’s POV

What did I do? Did I just hit her? I told myself a long time ago that violence was never the answer. But here I go, slapping the people that mean the most at me. I never even gave her the chance to explain! She’s never going to forgive me now. What is wrong with me?

Y/N’s POV

Cameron was standing in a daze, staring down at me, the hand that had slapped me held in his other arm. The dark circles under his eyes were prominent, little tears leading lines across his face. “Y/N… I,” he started. His voice cracked in the middle. “I’m sorry,” he said. His eyes closed as he sunk to the floor. His hands rubbed across his face and threw his hair. “I’m sorry… I’m sorry,” he repeated. “I love you… I love you, Y/N.” I looked up at him, taking my hands from my face.

“Cameron. It’s not my fault,” I said. I looked down. “The shoot ran over time,” I shook my head in despair. “And I got a flat tire six miles away. I had to lug my stuff all the way here. I would’ve told you, but my phone died. I really tried, Cameron. I did. But you didn’t even give me the chance to tell you.”

Cameron stared at his hands. We were sitting across from each other, both pressed up against opposite walls. The lights were all off, except for the ones above us, giving off a ghostly shadow under our eyes and necks. “I know. I’m such an idiot,” he said. “I’m so sorry, Y/N. I can’t believe I’d ever hurt you like that. I didn’t mean it. I love you too much to ever to something so bad to you. I love you, Y/N. I love you.”

It was true that I felt terrible. I felt hurt and violated, but I know that Cameron would never do something like that. He let it get to him. It happened to me too and I knew I had to be able to understand him, or else our relationship would never have worked in the first place.

“It’s okay. I love you. Just… don’t do it again,” I said. He looked up at me, his mouth hanging open a little bit.       

“You-you mean it?” he asked, wiping the tears from his face.

“Yes. I love you.”

“I love you, too.” Cameron stood up, pulling me into his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and kept kissing my forehead. He ended up picking me up and strolling over to his bed. He threw off the comforter before lying me down. He plopped down next to me and pulled me on top of him. His arms wrapped around me, and we fell asleep, once again in each other’s arms.