Chapter 1

"Run Astrid run!" Jaxon my brother yelled. I could here wolves snarling and growling behind me as I ran. I didn't know what was going on. All I knew was I had to get away before they got to me, but it was to late. I was pushed to the ground by a pure black wolf I whimpered and cowered away.
    "What do you want?" I whispered
    The wolf ran at me full speed and all I could do was scream....

I quickly sat up in my bed. Ugh. It was just another stupid nightmare. I'd been having them ever since my grandparents were killed. I jumped when my bedroom door opened.
    "Happy birthday!" My mom dad and two brothers all yelled.
    I smiled at them, "thanks."
    "ASTRID!!" Everyone turns around to see my best friend, Jasmine, standing behind my family with her mate. I frown as she walks into my room and throws her arms around me.
    "Happy birthday." She whispers in my ear, "now get up and get ready we got things to do and places to be." She demands
    I laugh as she pulls me to my feet and then shooing everyone out of my room. She walks into my closet walking out with a pair of jean shorts, a black shirt and my red and blue plaid shirt.
    "Hurry." She says as she throws them at me. I roll my eyes and head into the bathroom to change.
_____________________________________________

A few minutes later we were at a cafe downtown. The cafe was on the border between the Bloodrose pack and the Nightmare pack.
    "So are you exited to meet you mate?" Jasmine asks
    "Ya, I just hope I don't have to wait that long." I say
    "Maybe you don't have to." She says and I frown at her.
    "What do you mean?" I ask
    "Hot males incoming." She sings and I roll my eyes.
    "How many?" I ask after awhile
    "Six." She says and lifts her nose in the air to see what pack they are from. She gasps and looks at me, "they are from the Nightmare pack." She says at the same time the bell rings, announcing a costumers arrival.
    Jasmine grins at me willing me to turn around. I roll my eyes and turn around.
    I gasp when my eyes meet with a pare of blue-green eyes. My wolf howls with joy. I gasp when when he gets up from his table and walks over to me. I instantly stand up before he reaches my table and when he does he pulls me close and buries his face in my hair and takes in my sent, "mate." He growls.
    The husky sound of his voice sends shivers down my spine. I just found my mate and boy was he hot. He was My HOT