Chapter 13

ITS BOUT TO GET SEXY IN HERE!!😂
A few minutes later I'm upstairs changing into my pajamas. I settle for a turquoise tank top that's says 'Never Trust a duck' on it and a pare of spandex. (btw If you know where that's sayings from you'll instantly be my friend😂)
I grab my blanket and run downstairs. When I walk into the living room I see everyone else already there.
"Nice shirt." Taylor chuckles and I grin as I walk toward the recliner he was sitting in and curl up in his lap. I smile when I feel his chest vibrate from the purr like growl that comes from his wolf as he wraps his arms around my waist.

Halfway through the movie mostly everyone has fallen asleep. The only ones that remain awake are Jasmine, Taylor, Tracy, Parker, Bethany, and I. I yawn and glance at the clock on the wall as the movie ends. I frown when I notice its only nine pm.
"Are you ready for bed?" Taylor asks me and I nod. He smiles and carries me bridal style up the stairs and into our room.
Taylor gently lays me down on the bed and I smile and curl up into a ball. I frown when I hear a door open and then close. A few minutes later I hear the shower turn on and I relax realizing that he hadn't went anywhere far.
I struggle to keep my eyes open and after awhile I give up and let sleep take me to a far away place.
'Run, Astrid! Run!' Jaxon, my brother, yells at me. I could hear wolves snarling and growling behind me as I ran. I didn't know what was going on. All I knew was that I had to get away before they got me, but it was to late. I was pushed to the ground by a pure black wolf and I cowered away.
'What do you want?' I whimper
The wolf ran at me a full speed but all I could so was scream....
"ASTRID! ASTRID! WAKE UP! please." I hear someone beg and I shoot up straight in the bed gasping for air.
I look around to notice that there were a lot of people in here. Like my mom, Alpha James, the two boys, who's names were JJ (James Jr.) and Caden, Jasmine, Taylor, Bethany, Danielle, Parker, Tracy, Jaxon and Cameron and Xavier.
I don't realize I'm crying until Taylor pulls me into his arms and I start to full on sob in front of everyone. After awhile I pull away from Taylor and giggle at his tear stained shirt.
"Astrid, honey, can you please tell us what's got you so worked up?" my mom asks and I shudder at the thought of it but I nod anyway.
When I'm done explaining a few minutes later, Taylor is growling and throwing things and everyone else is trying to make sure they don't get it with anything. I sigh and crawl out of the bed and walk over to Taylor and wrap my arms around his waist. He tenses at first but then he relaxes and wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face in my neck.
I hear sighs of relief from everyone in the room and I can't help but giggle at them. I yawn and close my eyes as I rest my head n Taylors shoulder.
"Do you wanna talk about this tomorrow and get some rest right now?" Taylor asks and I nod. Everyone says goodnight and heads to their own rooms. Once everyone is gone Taylor and I crawl into our bed and I curl up beside him as he warps his arms around my waist while I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes.
I fall asleep to the sound of Taylor's steady heart beat.

I open my eyes the next day only to be blinded by the light that was shining through the window. I groan and cover my eyes with my arm. A few minutes later I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and pressure against my mark that causes me to moan in pure pleasure. I hear Taylor growl and press more kisses to my mark making me moan again and again.
"Taylor." I moan and he growls as he pulls away and walking into the bathroom. I growl and glare at the bathroom door as if I was going to break it don't with just my gaze.
I whimper as I feel a sudden pain in the pit of my stomach that feels like a hundred needles poking me. But it's soon replace with a stronger pain that feels like I'm on fire. I cry out in pain as I grip the sheets as If it'll help release the pain.
"TAYLOR!" I scream as more pain hits. Taylor comes running out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, "I-I n-need you." I whimper as the pain intensifies.
Taylor growls as he sniffs the air, "Your in heat." he says as he wraps his arms around me making some of the pain go away causing me to moan in relief.
"I-I need you i-inside o-of mee." I whimper
Taylor states at me as if I have two heads and I blush realizing what I just said.
"N-never mind." I whisper as Taylor chuckles and kisses my forehead.