Chapter 16

~Astrid's POV~
I am now two months pregnant which means I only have a month left. Alphas are pregnant for exactly three months while other weres are pregnant for four months.
The twins, Tanner and Rain, were a month old and were already learning how to crawl. We were all in the living room, except for Taylor because he had alpha stuff to do, watching the twins try to crawl.
Jasmine squeals making everyone jump, "I just had the perfect idea." she says and I frown.
"And that is?" I ask
"We need to take pictures of you and Taylor!" she says and I frown.
"Take pictures for what?" I hear from behind me and I smile as I get up and walk over to Taylor. He smiles and kisses my forehead as he wraps his arms around my waist.
"Wow you guys are clueless." Jasmine mutters and i giggle.
"She wants us to take pictures together while I'm still pregnant." I say to Taylor and Jasmine grumbles as she grabs my hand pulling me outside with Taylor and everyone else right on our heels.
~30 minutes later~
"My feet are already swollen your just making it worse by making me walk." i growl
"Just make Taylor carry you or something. We are almost there." Jasmine says and I mutter swear words under my breath.
Jasmine squeals as she turns around to fave us, "We're here."
I frown as I look around noticing that we are in a meadow with tall grass that goes to about my knees, several different kinds of flowers, and tall trees that make a circle around the meadow.
"Ok, the fist picture is going to be with Taylor standing behind Astrid with his hands wrapped around her and his hands on her stomach." Jasmine says.
"And the last one, I want Taylor down on his knees in front of Astrid with his arms around her while he kisses her stomach, and Astrid don't look at the camera look at Taylor." Jasmine says and I shake my head at her but do as I was told.
~Time skip~
~Taylors POV~
I was pacing the halls of the hospital waiting for the doctor to tell me I could go in. I was forced to wait outside because they were worried that I would hurt someone. I could hear Astrid's screams of pain and my wolf was pissed at me for not going to help her. A few minutes later Astrid's screams of pain stop and its quiet for a few minutes before I hear a baby cry. I smile as I run into the room to see Astrid laying on the bed crying with our new born child laying in her arms.
Astrid looks up at me and smiles, "It's a girl."
I smile as I walk over to her and look down at my beautiful daughter. She looked exactly like Astrid except for her eye color. Astrid's were a beautiful dull blue where as our new baby girls were a beautiful bright blue.

I smile as I lean over and kiss Astrid before looking back down at my daughter

"What do you wanna name her?" I ask and Astrid smiles.
"Iris Marie Kasson." she says and I smile at her.
"That's a beautiful name." I smile as I lean in and kiss her again.
~time skip~
~Astrid's POV~
I smile as I walk into the pack house and into the living doom where everyone was sitting.
A few minutes later Taylor walks in carrying Iris who was sound asleep in his arms with a baby blue blanket around her small frame. I smile as I carefully take her from him and sit on the couch. Taylor sits down beside me and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his lap. I smile as i lean back again his chest.
Not even a second later, Andrew and Tracy come running into the living room.
"Alpha! Rogues!" they both yell. Taylors instantly out of his seat along with me but before I can fall with Iris still in my arms Taylor picks me up bridal style and carries me to the safe house.
He sets me down and turns to leave but I grab his arm before he can walk out of the door.
"Please be careful." I whisper.
"Don't worry baby I will." Taylor gives me a small smile and kisses me deeply before leaving.
My wolf whimpers as we watch him walk away. I turn to my mom who gives me a knowing smile as she holds her arms out. I smile at her and hand Iris over to her. After kissing my baby girls forehead I turn and run out the door.
I shift and search for Taylor. When I find him I see him fighting a wolf that I recognize to well. It was my 'dad'. I growl as I see another wolf sneaking up behind Taylor and I lunge at the wolf before he can lung at Taylor.
After in easily kill the wolf I turn to look at Taylor to see him pinning down my 'dad'. I was so distracted in watching them that I didn't notice the wolf that was sneaking up on me until it was to late. I yip as the wolf takes a chunk out of my side. I gasp as the pain quickly disappears. I turn as far as I can and seen nothing but fur where the wolf took a chunk out of. I quickly kill the wolf and then look over to seen a still Taylor laying on the ground.
'Why didn't we feel any of his pain?' my wolf asks and I ignore her as I run to my mate.
'Taylor?" I mind link him and then I get an idea, "I need you to shift."
After a a fewinutes Taylor finally shifts and I shift along with him. I look at the wound in his stomach and I carefully place my hands on both sides of his face and close my eyes as I think about how he looks without the wound.
"Astrid." I open my eyes to be met with Taylor's blue-greens, "You healed me" I smile and burst into tears as I hug him to me.
"I'm sorry to interrupt but we should really get going." I shudder at the sound of his voice and Taylor pushes me behind him possessively.
"Why did you come here in the first place?" Taylor growls
"Oh about that I came to see my granddaughter." I growl at his words and Taylor lunges at him shifting mid air. I watch as the two wolves fight knowing that there would only be one winner and not two.