Chapter 28

~Taylor's POV~
I grin as I pick Astrid up bridal style and run toward the water. When I'm about waist deep I go to throw her but she screams and wraps her arms around my neck hanging on for dear life.
"Please don't throw me." she says as I try go peel her arms away from my neck.
"Fine." I say with a sigh and she slowly moved her arms away from my neck and right when I know she won't be able to grab onto me again I toss her into the water.
"You asshole!" she screams at me when she resurfaces causing me to laugh, "I'll get you back for this." she growls at me as she heads toward the beach. I grin as I stare at her ass as she walks away.
"Stop starring at my ass." she growls and I chuckle as I swim towards the beach getting out and set up the umbrella and blanket for Astrid. When I get done I glance over at Astrid to see her already watching me. She smiles at me before looking down at her phone turning music on and hooking it up to the speakers before heading into the water.
I smile as I run in after her. She screams as the cold water hits her skin as I jump into the water right beside her.
"Your a butt." she pouts when I resurface. I smile as I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her too me.
"I'm sorry." I say as I lean down and press my lips to hers. She signs as she wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head on my chest, "I love you." I whisper in her ear causing her to shiver.
"I love you too." she mumbles as I press my lips against her neck. Her wolf purrs in content and I smile as I pull her impossibly closer. I shiver when I feel her press her lips against my chest before she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist and buries her face in my neck. I smile as I walk out farther into the water until the water is up to my shoulders.
THERE IS SOME MATURE CONTENT STARTING NOW.
I gasp when Astrid starts grinding against me causing me to moan. I grip her hips as she continues to grind against me. I moan as I feel myself get hard as she continues to grind against me. I shiver when I feel her hand slide down my chest and down to my swim trunks. I moan as her hand slips down my pants to grip my hard on. I moan as she strokes my length. I moan as she runs her thumb over my tip before sliding her hand back down my length.
I groan as she strokes faster and faster.
"O-ooh yesss Astrid." I moan as I bury my face in her neck to muffle my moans so nobody could here them, "S-shit i-i'm gonna c-cum." i groan and she stops causing me to whimper. Before I can react Astrid pulls away from me and swims toward the beach getting there before I have time to even move. I groan in frustration. I just got played by my own mate. Not only was it embarrassing it was also a major turn on.
I groan in pain as I feel my throbbing cock strain against swim trunks. I needed relief but there was no way in hell I was going up there with a boner. I would never hear the end if it. There was only one thing left to do so I stuck my hand in my pants and began to stroke myself.
END OF MATURE CONTENT
~Astrid's POV~
I grin as I glance out at Taylor who was still where I left him. It was perfectly clear of what he was doing, with his head thrown back, eyes closed and his mouth slightly parted. It was a major turn on I will admit that and I also feel kinda bad for leaving him out there but he deserved it. The water was fucking cold when he threw me in.
A few minutes later Taylor swims up towards the beach and heads over to us. I give him an innocent smile and go back to reading my book. I grumble when Taylor yanks the book out if my hands and throws it a few feet away from me.
"Taylor." I whine, "that was mean."
"And what you just pulled wasn't." he growls and I burst out laughing at his face.
"You disserved it." I giggle and he glares at me. I smile as I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck and stand up in my tippy-toes to whisper in his ear, "but we'll finish what we started later tonight."
I feel him shiver as my breath fans across his neck. I pull back in time to see his eyes switch from black to their new amber color. I grin as I head toward the water to swim with everyone else.
~time skip~
~Taylor's POV~ MATURE CONTENT
I sigh as I collapse on the bed. I was excited to finally be home. I grin when the door opens and Astrid walks in. I sit up and gasp when I see her. She had a short white see through silk dress on that let you see her black lace bra and underwear.
She slowly walks over to me causing me to growl in frustration. When shes standing in front of me she places her hands on my chest and pushes me back on the bed as she straddles my hips. I moan when she starts grinding against me as she presses her lips against mine.
I run my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly grants to me. I moan as our tongues fight for dominance with me winning in the end. I shiver as she runs her hands over my bare chest and down lower. I moan as she starts to rub my bulge that had formed in my swim trunks. I whimper when she moves away from me. She grins at me as she tugs my swim trunks down, freeing my 'friend'.
I moan as she takes me in her hand as starts to stroke me. I moan as she starts to stroke faster and faster. My stomach clenches and I know I'm close.
"Astrid." I moan, "i-im close."
Right when I say those words she takes me in her mouth and deep throats me causing me to moan in pleasure and release my load. Astrid smiles as she presses her lips against mine. I flip us over so I'm on top as I kiss my mark on her neck causing her to moan. I slide one of my hands down her stomach and to her panties. I start to rub her over her panties causing her to moan as she spreads her legs farther apart.
I move back and pull her shirt over her head before unclasping her bra and throwing it to the floor along with the shirt. I run one of my hands down her stomach and to her panties. I slip my hand down the front of them and slip on of my fingers inside if her causing her to moan and arch her back.
I take one of her breasts in my mouth as I knead the other one. After giving her breasts the same amount of attention I pull back and pull her panties down and throw them to the floor. I press my lips to hers before I trail kisses down until I reach her nether region.
She moans and thrusts her hips up as I start eat her out. I continue to eat her out as I slide one finger into her and thrust it in and out before adding another one.
"T-taylor." she moans, "im c-close." I start thrusting my fingers faster and she releases her seed in my mouth moaning as I lick her clean before pressing my lips to hers. I pull back and position myself near her entrance. I press my lips against hers again to muffle her moans as I thrust all the way into her.
I moan as I continue to thrust into her faster and faster. She screams in pleasure as she cums around me and I thrust faster and harder causing her to release again withe following soon after. I sigh as I pull out if her and kiss her softly on the lips before collapsing beside her.
END OF MATURE CONTENT
I smile as I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me.
"I love you Tay." she whispers and I smile at the nickname.
"I live you to baby girl." I whisper as I press a soft kiss to her forehead. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.
~time skip~
I sigh as I get up and carefully crawl out of bed careful not to wake Astrid up. I smile as I press a gentle kiss to her forehead before heading into our closet and pulling in a pare of jeans and a tight white shirt.
I head out if our bed room and to my office. When I get there I open the door to see Jaxon, Cameron and my beta, Andrew, in there.
"Alpha." all three of them say as they bow their heads slightly in respect.
"Did you find anything out about the Blue Moon Pack?" I ask and bother of Astrid's brothers smile.
"The Blue Moon Pack is still there and they want Astrid to lead them like she was suppose to." Jaxon says
I nod and give a small smile, "We'll have to talk about combining the packs if they want Astrid to lead them."
They all nod and leave the room. I just hope Astrid's okay with this.
~time skip~
~Astrid's POV~
"Are you kidding me!" I stare at Taylor in shock, "that's an awesome idea!' I squeal as I throw my arms around his neck.
"When are we beading over there to tell them?" I ask and Taylor grins
"Right now." he says and I smile as I grab his arm and pull him towards the door.
"Let's go then!" I squeal as I head for the door but then freeze in my tracks, "What if we see your dad?"
Taylor tenses when I ask this, "I don't know." he says before walking out the door and getting into his truck. I sigh as I run over and jump into the passenger side.
~time skip~
I grin as I jump out of the car and head for the door of my old pack house. I grin as I walk into the pack house and head for the living room where I could here a few voices. When I walk into the room everyone stops talking and looks up at me.
"Astry?" I roll my eyes at the old nickname my friends had given me. I squeal when someone picks me up and spins me around. I look up and into a pare of chocolate brown eyes.
"I've missed you so much, baby." he whispers as he starts to lean in. Before his lips can touch mine I pull away from him and run into someone in the process. I look back to see who I ran into to find Taylor glaring at my old boyfriend as he wraps a possessive arm around my waist.
"Is Blake here?" I huff as Taylor tightens his grip around my waist when I try to walk way from him.
"He was in the alpha's office." one of my friends, Maggie, says.
I nod and turn toward Taylor, "Go talk to him."
"I don't want too." he pouts and I roll my eyes
"He's your father so go." I say and he huffs before he walks toward the office.
I turn back around to face my friends with a smile.
"I think you should tell us about that hottie." Max, my gay friend, says and I laugh as I sit down and tell them all about him.
~Time skip~
I had been talking withy friends for two hours and Taylor still wasn't back. I sigh as I excuse myself and head to the Alphas office. I knock lightly on the door and enter when I hear someone call for me to come in.
I smile when I see Taylor and Blake sitting in the chairs by the big windows.
"Astrid it's good to see you again." Blake says and I smile at him as I walk over to Taylor who was smiling at me. I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his lap.
'Did you tell him?' I ask Taylor through our mind link.
'No.' he answers back, 'I don't know how I'm suppose to tell him. I mean it would be weird if I just walked in and said, 'hey there I'm you son its nice to meet you.' That would just be weird.' I laugh at him and look over at Blake.
"Blake, we have something to tell you." I say and he frowns.
"I'm listening." he says as he gets all serious and I smile at him.
"We think that Taylor may be your son."
_____________________________________
Sorry for the cliffhanger. But anyway so my 'boyfriend' went to Kansas for work and a few days later he said that he wanted to wait to date me until he got back to Nebraska and then today I was looking at his Snapchat story and its says 'Taken I guess' with a laughing and heart emoji. I was in Walmart when I saw this and I was on the verge of crying. I could feel the slight pain in my heart. I thought our late night chats(like at 1-3 am) meant something but I guess I was wrong😭😭. anyway bye my awesome wolves lol you are ally wolves now😂