Chapter 3

When we reach the edge of the forest, I gasp at the sight in fount of me. Little running around laughing and playing. Adults walking hand in hand with there mates, watching their children play. Well that is until Taylor and I walk out of the forest, hand in hand. There were several gasps and whispers as we made our way to a big mansion...no castle like building which I assumed was the pack house. When we get to the pack house we are greeted with a short read headed girl. She looked around the same age as me. But I wasn't sure because of how short she was.
"Hi I'm Bethany, but you can call be Beth for short." She smiles at me And I smile back at her, " its nice to meet you Luna."
I smile and look around noticing the crowd around us.
"I would like to introduce my mate, Astrid Harper." I jump at the sound of my mates voice, "your future Luna."
"Hello Luna." Everyone says in unison, bowing there heads down to me.
"Hello everyone. It's nice to meet you." I say and smile at them.
"Now if you would excuse us, we have some business to attend." I smile to my self thinking of the perverted remark Jasmine would have.
As we walk inside the pack house, everyone smiles and bows their heads to me. Taylor leads me into the kitchen where two guys and girls were.
"Hello Luna." They all say
"I'm Andrew, the pack beta." One guy say
"And I'm Tracy, the packs third."
"I'm Parker, Tracy's mate and Taylor's sister."
"Danielle. I'm also Taylor's sister. You can call me Dani."
"It's nice to meet all of you." I say
They smile and nod.
"Hey Assbutt where are you?" Jasmine mind links me
"Somewhere." I answer
"Your dad and brothers are going crazy." She says
"Good." I say
"They are heading into your mates territory right now." I mentally roll my eyes
"Of course they are."
As if on cue I hear people running toward the kitchen and people yelling at them to stop. I shake my head as my dad and two Brothers storm into the kitchen.
"Astrid Aspen Harper you are in some deep shit." My dad growls at me, "let's go. Now."
I shake my head at him, "No."
He growls and takes a step toward me. Taylor growls at him and steps in front of me. I glance at my brothers who both have a shocked look on their faces.
"Did dad not tell you?" I mind link them
"No." They both say
"Say hello to my mate." I say it loud and grab Taylor's hand causing my dad to growl. My HOT werewolf I add in my head.
_____________________________________________Hey guys and girls. I am really sorry for the short chapters and for updating late. I really hope you like my story. I'm only 15 so it may suck. I am also adding people in here so if you want your name in my story just ask. I have my friends in my story so far they are Jasmine, she really does call me Assbutt😂, Bethany, she is really short, Tracy, he is Beth's brother, and Andrew, he's a giant😂 well for people that are short like Jasmine Bethany and i😂. Lmao I love you beth and jazz. I am playing Astrid but my name is Kaylee. I don't like my name so I'm not going to use it unless someone else's name is Kaylee.