Chapter 10

As soon as we get back to the pack house Taylor grabs my hand and pulls me towards our room. I giggle at him and he growls at me which makes me giggle again. Once we get into our room Taylor pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Taylor's hands slide down to my thighs and he picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist.
I moan as he presses up against me and tug at the bottom of his shirt. He pulls back and quickly takes his shirt off before kissing me again. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance which I decline. He growls and gives my butt a squeeze making squeal. I growl at him and playfully bite his bottom lip making him moan and press impossible closer to me. He pulls back and pulls my shirt over my head before kissing me again and then trailing kisses to the base of my neck where my mark is. He places light kisses on Wed t making me moan.
He growls and unclasps my bra before trailing kisses to my breasts.
"Hey Ast-" I hear the door get thrown open and Taylor growls and covers my body with his.
"Oh sorry to interrupt." Jasmine says and then walks out of our bedroom.
"Well that was a mood killer." Taylor growls as he buries his face in my neck. I giggle and run my fingers through his hair and his wolf purrs in response.
"Let's go see what she wanted." I say
"I don't want to." Taylor whines I giggle and gently push him away. I crawl out of the bed and pull my bra and shirt back on. Taylor glares at me the whole time until I smile at him and his face instantly softens. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile at him as I warp my arms around his neck standing on my tippy toes and pecking his lips before I pull away and walk out the door.
I giggle when I hear him growl and start to run after me. I giggle and start to sprint down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone was sitting and talking. Right when I get through the door and to the table I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and I squeal as I feel tingles where his arms are touching.
I frown as Taylor walks toward the chair at the head of the table pulling me with him. He sits down in the chair pulling me into his lap. I frown and look over at Jasmine who was grinning.
I roll my eyes at her and she giggles, "What did ya need?" I ask her
"The guys needed to talk to both of you." She says and I frown and look at the guys who look a little pissed.
"We found some rouges that crossed the border." Andrew says
"Did you catch them?" Taylor growls
"We caught two of them." Tracy says
"How many were there?" Taylor asks
I watch as Andrew hesitates and Bethany steps, "10."
I think for awhile when it hits me. Was one of them pure black with a red star on its shoulder?"
I watch as the guys think about my description but they all draw a blank. I grumble as I think of a way to show them what I'm thinking about. Jasmine, who sometimes scares me because she knows me so well, places a blank white paper in front of me with a pencil and colors pencils. I smile and instantly start to draw the wolf I was talking about.
"How the hell can you draw like that?" Taylor asks once I'm done and I giggle.
"Holy shit." I frown as I look up Parker, "I know who this is!"
"Really?" I ask curiously
"Ya it's...."
_____________________________________________
Cliffhanger!! Lmao this is just for you Werewolf_Cat_lover