Chapter 17

"NO!" I scream when David pins Taylor down.
David makes the mistake of looking my way. In a flash Taylor has David pinned to the grown with his jaw around his neck. He instantly crushes David's windpipe.
I watch as Taylor rips a chunk of Davids neck out just to be save. When he shifts I throw myself into his arms. Taylor wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face in my neck. Taylor pulls back a little and wipes away the tears that had escaped from my eyes.
I smile as I pull him down and kiss him which he instantly responds to.
"Come on let's go let everyone out of the safe house." Taylor whispers as he stands up with his arms still wrapped around my waist. He takes the shorts and shirt that one of the warriors give him and he puts the shirt on my while he puts the shorts on.
Taylor grabs my hand and pulls me toward the safe house. The fist people out were my mom and Jasmine. I smile when I see Iris in Jasmines arms. I instantly take her and hold her close to me.
"Alpha?" someone says from behind use and I turn around when Taylor growls.
"Yes?" Taylor asks glaring at the ten rogues that were being held by the warriors.
"These rogues are originally from the Bloodrose pack." I frown as I look up at the rogues instantly recognizing the guy that the warrior who was talk was holding, "They wanted to know if the alpha that was suppose to take Davids spot will be their alpha."
"And who would that be?" Taylor asks
"Astrid." the guy I was still looking at says.
Taylor growls when he notices the guy staring at me and he pushes me behind him.
I grumble as I walk around Taylor and start to move toward the warrior and they guy but Taylor wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against his chest. I growl at him and he tightens his grip.
'Come get Iris.' I mind link Danielle
'Kk I'll be out there in a second.'
A few minutes later i see Danielle walk out of the pack house and run toward us.
"Mate." I hear someone growl and I look at the guy to see him staring at Danielle. Danielle freezes as she stares at the guy. After a few minutes she snaps out of it and walks over to me. She smiles down at Iris as she takes her from my arms. I pull away from Taylor and he growls as he follows close behind.
"If I tell the guard to let you go don't you dare run to your mate when she has my daughter. Understand?" I ask him
"Yes Luna." he answers. I look at the guard and he let's him go and I break into a grin as I pull him in for a hug. I hear Taylor growl but I ignore it.
"HUNTER!!!" I hear someone yell and I instantly know its Jasmine. Hunter pulls back and opens his arms for her while Taylor wraps a protective arm around my waist.
"Hey little sis." he says as he hugs her.
"Hey! I'm older than you." she says
"Well compared to him you are little." I say and she glares at me, "Hey its not my fault your short."
"Whatever." Jasmine grumbles
"Astrid?" I look over at Hunter.
"Ya?"
"I would really like to see my mate." he says
"Oops sorry." I say as I walk over to Danielle and take Iris from her. Right when I move out of the way Hunter has Danielle in his arms. I smile at them and Jasmine just looks shocked and then she starts screaming, squealing, and jumping around.
"YAY!! I HAVE A SISTER-IN-LAW!!" she screams and I laugh at her.
~time skip ~
I smile as I watch Taylor make funny faces at Iris which causes her to smile. Just the three of us where in the kitchen. I was making a sandwich for Taylor and a bottle for Iris. Once I'm done with both I set the plate with the sandwich on it in front of Taylor and I take Iris giving her the bottle as I rock her back and forth. I smile when Hunter, Danielle, Bethany, Andrew, Tracy, Parker, Jasmine, and Xavier all walk into the kitchen.
I leave the kitchen when know one is watching and head upstairs t and to the bed room. After laying a sleeping Iris in her crib I myself crawl into bed and close my eyes. Just as I'm about to fall asleep I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me against their chest. I turn around and burry my face in Taylors chest and let darkness take over.
"Run Astrid run!" Jaxon my brother yelled. I could here wolves snarling and growling behind me as I ran. I didn't know what was going on. All I knew was I had to get away before they got to me, but it was to late. I was pushed to the ground by a pure black wolf I whimpered and cowered away.
"What do you want?" I whispered
The wolf ran at me full speed and all I could do was scream. The wolf lunged at me but ended up flying backwards and into a tree. The wolf whimpered while getting IP.and shaking his fur out. He starts running toward me again. I use my arms as a shield and I hear a loud boom followed by a whimper.
'What's going on?' I ask my wolf
'I don't know.' she whimpers. I frown as I look down at my hands.
I point a finger at the wolf and think of lightning. I jump when a bolt of lightning shoots out of my finger and hits the wolf. The wolf whimpers and runs off.
'Who the hell is that?' I ask my wolf
'I don't know but his wolf kinda looks like Taylor's and he smells like him too but Taylor smells way better.' I sigh as I think
'Do you think Taylor isn't telling us something?' my wolf whimpers at the thought of our mate keeping something from us.
'I don't know maybe he has a-"
My dream was interrupted by a cry. I glance at the clock noticing its passed three in the morning. I start to get out of bed but Taylor stops me.
"Don't worry baby I got it. You get some rest." he says as he kisses my forehead before getting out of the bed. I yawn as I roll back over and close my eyes almost instantly filling asleep.
There is dirty talk but nothing pass that in this scene....OK maybe a little
I wake up the next morning to find myself laying on top of Taylor. I sigh as I slide of of him and off of the bed. I walk over to Iris's crib smiling when I see her still sound asleep.
"Baby." I hear from the bed and I smile as I walk back over to The bed. Taylor grabs my hand and pulls me onto the bed beside him as he lays his head on my stomach. I smile as I run my fingers through his hair earning a purr like grown to come from his wolf.
"Tay?" I ask and I feel him shiver and I grin, "do you like it when I call you Tay, Tay?" I ask and he growls as he pins me beneath him, "or how about sir? or master?" he moans and I grin, "daddy?"
"Astrid I would stop before I take you so so hard right now you won't be able to walk for a month." he groans and I moan.
"I love it when you talk dirty to me.....Daddy." Taylor smirks as he nips my ear before speaking in a low seductive voice.
"I wanna take you so bad right now. I get turned on just thinking about it." I moan as he grinds against me and kisses my mark.
"Tay-."
"Call me daddy." he interrupts me, "I like it when you call me daddy. It turns me on." as if he needed to prove a point he presses up against me so I can feel his hard on. I moan as he grinds against me again and I slide my hand between our bodies and cup his hard on through his shorts. He moans as I start to run it.
'I'll keep going just don't wake Iris up.' I mind link him has I rub his hard on faster.
'mmhh.' is all I get for an answer.
I flip us over so I'm on top and I start to roughly grind on him.
"Astrid.." Taylor moans and I move faster.
Taylor bites my mark to keep himself from moaning. I moan as he marks me again. Every time he remarks me the bond grows stronger.
"S-shit A-astrid." Taylor moans, "y-your gonna-a ma-make me cu-AHHHH." He cums before he can finish his sentence.
I glare at him for being so loud when he came.
"Your just lucky you didn't wake Iris up." I whisper yell at him.
"Sorry." he whispers and then grins, "I can't wait for tomorrow night." I frown and give him a confused look he chuckles as he pulls me in for a kiss, "Our weddings tomorrow." he whispers, "and as soon as we walk out if those doors they aren't gonna let us see each other until tomorrow during the wedding."
I pout and be chuckles as he wraps his arms around my waist while I lay down on his chest and close my eyes.
"I love you Astrid." Taylor whispers as he kisses the top of my head.
"I love you to....Daddy." I hear him growl before I fall asleep with a smile on my face.